• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Plenty of real science out there that is publicly available. Take a few hours and read it. 95% chance that you haven't ever done that.
    Plenty of real science out there that induces skepticism about the mRNA shots. Just not from sources funded by NIH. They only fund research that makes their foregone conclusions.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh I'm aware. Doesn't mean I'm just going to let ignorance rule. That would not be responsible of me.
    What if the ignorance is shared between the sides? What if it's not just the others who are full of ****? Have you pondered that? I think there are people full of **** on both sides. Everyone has their agendas. You're defending a side that is full of agendas. Everyone has a reason to lie.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Define vaccine for me then...
    If you're an Army medic, you should already know the definition of a vaccine. At best, the Covid vaccine attenuated Covid severity for certain, high-risk patients. And even that claim is tenuous. For the vast majority of people, the Covid vaccine didn't/doesn't prevent or even minimize infection, severity, or transmission.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Friends of mine at church recently caught covid again. I’m sure they got their shots, though I couldn’t say if they got their umpteen required boosters.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Indianapolis
    Does the covid vaccine prevent catching or transmitting the virus? At a minimum, a vaccine ought to do that with a certain level of effectiveness.
    No vaccine is 100% effective at stopping catching or transmitting a virus. Vaccines teach our immune systems how to fight viruses. That means overall transmission reduces to the point that it isn't spreading because our bodies can fight it off before it gets to that point. Even a 90% effective vaccine can stop certain viruses entirely depending on the transmission route. An influenza is airborne and super transmissable so it is more difficult that say small pox which while horrible isn't as easily spread.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    No vaccine is 100% effective at stopping catching or transmitting a virus. Vaccines teach our immune systems how to fight viruses. That means overall transmission reduces to the point that it isn't spreading because our bodies can fight it off before it gets to that point. Even a 90% effective vaccine can stop certain viruses entirely depending on the transmission route. An influenza is airborne and super transmissable so it is more difficult that say small pox which while horrible isn't as easily spread.
    The covid vaccine is 0% effective at stopping the catching or transmission.

The covid vaccine causes the body to produce proteins that are supposed to “teach the body” but it doesn’t. Instead they travel through out the body causing inflammation, clots, etc.

Even on a good year a flu vaccine is no better than 30-something% efficasious. Most years, it’s less and sometimes less than that.

Even the flu vaccine, to whatever level it’s effective at least lasts for most if not all the flu season…unlike the covid vaccines.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Indianapolis
    Friends of mine at church recently caught covid again. I’m sure they got their shots, though I couldn’t say if they got their umpteen required boosters.
    Yep. Some people will still get covid after the vaccine. Just like the flu shot. The severity is much reduced however. My son has had it twice despite his vaccines. The rest of us have not, event though we live in the same house. His symptoms were very mild compared to 1 cousin and 1 uncle of mine. BOTH DIED ON A VENTILATOR.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    The Covid vaccine didn't achieve that end point. You can't provide any clinical data that say otherwise. And in fact, current data show that infection/reinfection among the vaccinated is currently higher than among those not vaccinated.

And since I want to help you with the First Rule of Holes: I've worked in pharmaceutical manufacturing for almost 25 years (most of that time in aseptic processing, so let's talk about masks, too). I'm mRNA vaccinated. I helped companies manufacture the mRNA and other vaccines and other treatments. I also know how to read clinical data and regulatory filings.

Top Bottom