• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yep. Some people will still get covid after the vaccine. Just like the flu shot. The severity is much reduced however. My son has had it twice despite his vaccines. The rest of us have not, event though we live in the same house. His symptoms were very mild compared to 1 cousin and 1 uncle of mine. BOTH DIED ON A VENTILATOR.
    Ventilators were killing people. Vaccines did not stop people from dying. Advising people to stay indoors, not get exercise, take their vitamin D, and preventing them from obtaining therapeutic drugs, etc. killed people.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    The covid vaccine is 0% effective at stopping the catching or transmission.

The covid vaccine causes the body to produce proteins that are supposed to “teach the body” but it doesn’t. Instead they travel through out the body causing inflammation, clots, etc.

Even on a good year a flu vaccine is no better than 30-something% efficasious. Most years, it’s less and sometimes less than that.

Even the flu vaccine, to whatever level it’s effective at least lasts for most if not all the flu season…unlike the covid vaccines.
    ...the very reason I don't take the flu vaccine. My inherent immunity does a better job, and I'm nowhere near an at-risk demographic.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Indianapolis
    The Covid vaccine didn't achieve that end point. You can't provide any clinical data that say otherwise. And in fact, current data show that infection/reinfection among the vaccinated is currently higher than among those not vaccinated.

And since I want to help you with the First Rule of Holes: I've worked in pharmaceutical manufacturing for almost 25 years (most of that time in aseptic processing, so let's talk about masks, too). I'm mRNA vaccinated. I helped companies manufacture the mRNA and other vaccines and other treatments. I also know how to read clinical data and regulatory filings.
    So if you are in risk management what is the over/under on not getting the vaccine compared to getting it in terms of reaction and risk?

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Indianapolis

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Indianapolis