• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Obamacare took a lot of the capitalism out of medicine by removing a lot of the competition in the market.
    True dat.

Fortunately, there's some new regulations bringing it, or bringing new transparency in pricing.
    It's incredibly hard to price shop when looking at hospital procedures now.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

"For example, 25% of Republicans say they know someone personally who died from side effects of COVID-19 vaccine"

How do people know that was the cause? The language is of absolutes, yet it's merely conjecture and speculation - unless this is an survey of only coroners, which I highly doubt.

Let's be honest - the "vaccines kill!" is based on as much science as the "mask up!" is. I'd argue even less so since the former is shrouded in a political motive. The mask up crowd is more just plain fear and ignorance motivated; grasping at anything they can, whereas the vaccines kill crowd has an underlying cognitive dissonance to prove they were right all along and can't seem to move on with life.

I watched person traverse an empty parking tonight wearing a mask. SMH. Don't be like that person - move on with life.
    And before you belt out, "But, people are dying from the vaccine!!!!" Remember how in 2020 you were saying, "I'm going out without a mask, and if it's my time to die, so be it!"

Maybe I have too many other things in my life, but it amazes me that people are still so fixated on this.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    "For example, 25% of Republicans say they know someone personally who died from side effects of COVID-19 vaccine"

How do people know that was the cause? The language is of absolutes, yet it's merely conjecture and speculation - unless this is an survey of only coroners, which I highly doubt.

Let's be honest - the "vaccines kill!" is based on as much science as the "mask up!" is. I'd argue even less so since the former is shrouded in a political motive. The mask up crowd is more just plain fear and ignorance motivated; grasping at anything they can, whereas the vaccines kill crowd has an underlying cognitive dissonance to prove they were right all along and can't seem to move on with life.

I watched person traverse an empty parking tonight wearing a mask. SMH. Don't be like that person - move on with life.
    And before you belt out, "But, people are dying from the vaccine!!!!" Remember how in 2020 you were saying, "I'm going out without a mask, and if it's my time to die, so be it!"

Maybe I have too many other things in my life, but it amazes me that people are still so fixated on this.
    And yet you had the need to continue to comment. I guess the fixation has you too.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Did you miss where the CDC had to admit that the vax has been shown to cause myocarditis and heart problems in young people?
    And... they are TO THIS DAY still pushing it to be mandatory on the vax schedule... sorry, no amnesty.
    Blind trust in the government experts is generations old.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy

Its not just the Covid vaccine. Last January I almost died from a flu vaccine. I got the vaccine and 10 days later I had the worst flu in my life and that turned to double pneumonia and a 2 week hospital stay with several days on a ventilator.. Yes ICU And on a ventilator. Quarter million in hospital bills.
    Thank the Lord for good medical insurance.
    Some may say that vaccine didn't cause my issues but I know it did. I cant prove it but I know it. I think instead of a weak watered down dose of the Flu that vaccine was full blown flu virus.

I will not be taking any Vaccine of any kind ever.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Sure it is conjecture. Except it is based upon actual observation. I never had a seemingly healthy co-worker die suddenly in the 35 years I worked before covid. Two of my co-workers did in 2021. One 57, went to sleep and never woke up. The other was 39 and just dropped dead. Both were vaccinated. I do not know that either was given an autopsy, or if they were what the results were.

Is it more conjecture to think that the vaccine had nothing to do with it or that it did?

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    Sure it is conjecture. Except it is based upon actual observation. I never had a seemingly healthy co-worker die suddenly in the 35 years I worked before covid. Two of my co-workers did in 2021. One 57, went to sleep and never woke up. The other was 39 and just dropped dead. Both were vaccinated. I do not know that either was given an autopsy, or if they were what the results were.

Is it more conjecture to think that the vaccine had nothing to do with it or that it did?
    That's what could have happened to me. If my wife hadn't checked on me at 3am I would have never woke up. I was hypoxic and turning purple. I dont remember the ambulance ride the ER or anything. I woke out of a medical induced coma 7 days later with no idea how I got there or why. I couldn't talk for a couple days from the intubation Thats some mind bogglein Sh!t. Scarry.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Well, I believe it's still better than socialized medicine.

There's very, very little that is truly free market capitalism in this world. Food? Not with FDA. Cars? NHTSA would like to talk with you about that. Banking, investments and insurance? HA!

Just because someone is making a profit off of something that is mandatory doesn't necessarily make that thing it bad. It may make it worth extra scrutiny, but doesn't make it bad.

HoughMade would make the point that if the .gov told you to wear pants we'd have a revolt of pant-less INGOtarians. Should such a law be passed, and Wrangler makes a buck on selling you jeans, does that make the actual act of wearing pants bad?

If .gov says your kids should get a polio vaccination, and some pharmacorp makes a buck selling that vaccine, does that in itself make getting a polio vaccine bad?
    13k paid to any hospital that labels a death covid. Even the fact checkers showed that is indeed the case. Paying hospitals more to label a death covid(still happening) is one of the worst forms of socialized/political enineering use of taxpayer money(mutilating kids with those funds is worse),and is about a message(be scared,the "vaccine will save you")not even actual medicine.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    That's what could have happened to me. If my wife hadn't checked on me at 3am I would have never woke up. I was hypoxic and turning purple. I dont remember the ambulance ride the ER or anything. I woke out of a medical induced coma 7 days later with no idea how I got there or why. I couldn't talk for a couple days from the intubation Thats some mind bogglein Sh!t. Scarry.
    I'm glad your wife found you in time.

The one that died in his sleep was at his recently purchased cabin alone. His wife had stayed home. The police found him on a wellness check after no one could reach him.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

My twin brother died 3 days after his booster shot,in his sleep at 47. They pushed for him to be cremated before they had even decided on a cause of death. This was in Johnson County Indiana. By the time I found out that was happening it was to late.

Say what you want,but NO ONE thinks it was caused by anything but the vaccine,not even his own doctor.

It is the only case I know personally,but it certainly makes it easier to believe when I hear someone say they know of someone who died shortly after getting vaccinated.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I'm glad your wife found you in time.

The one that died in his sleep was at his recently purchased cabin alone. His wife had stayed home. The police found him on a wellness check after no one could reach him.
    Sorry to hear. I had a coworker die suddenly once. Its weird when one day there there and the next there just gone.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    My twin brother died 3 days after his booster shot,in his sleep at 47. They pushed for him to be cremated before they had even decided on a cause of death. This was in Johnson County Indiana. By the time I found out that was happening it was to late.

Say what you want,but NO ONE thinks it was caused by anything but the vaccine,not even his own doctor.

It is the only case I know personally,but it certainly makes it easier to believe when I hear someone say they know of someone who died shortly after getting vaccinated.
    I'm only alive due to a good wife checking on me. If not for here I would be dead. I 100% blame it on that vaccine. Sorry about your twin Brother. That must be Heart breaking

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think everyone can agree that money had way too much influence in every aspect of the covid tragedy. From inception in china to the vaccines, the niagra of cash attached to covid was driving data generation, government policies, and social pressure.

No Jonas Salk in this.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I still believe this is the biggest hoax and resulting humanitarian catastrophe, at least in my lifetime. Amazingly it's still ongoing and I don't see what will change that? I don't know if anyone's noticed an uptick in all these vaccine commercials on TV and even more multiple vaccine banners everywhere such as Walmart, CVS and Kroger. Still funding the democide. Our local Walmart even had the kill booth front and center when you walked in for a few weeks. Really odd.

The government has done plenty of other terrible things for power and profit. What they've done to people this time with a complicit medical community, big Pharma, corrupt politicians, and controlled media will not be forgotten in decades.

This continuous argument about what's real and true will be exposed and defined over the years with all cause mortality actual death count. What changed to cause this? Hint...it's not the election flu. Shouldn't this answer the question to...

This won't be the last time there's a hoax and that's why people want to be "fixated" and not make an error that could damage or kill them. I don't want to be right on this at all and really just watching it play out. Warning people did absolutely no good.

I'm not sure how anyone could believe mortality won't increase significantly over the next few years based on the current trajectory of all cause mortality numbers and disabilities spiking. If anybody's paying attention it's affecting a lot of things right now.

Top Bottom