• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Given his lifetime of drug use, alcohol addiction, and laundry list of documented health problems, I'm gonna say this is a case of dying WITH the vaccine, not FROM the vaccine. Similar to the height of the pandemic when the authorities weren't discriminating between dying with covid or from it.
    I’m only following the same ”science” the pro-vaxxer” breathlessly followed. I remember that with every “covid death” the reporter included the obligatory vax-status, especially (maybe only) when the poor dead person was unvaccinated. I seem to also remember seeing screen grabs of the person’s social media included where they bragged about not getting the shot.

Realistically, do all these people that appear on the Died Suddenly twitter page die from complications of the vaccines? I doubt it. But this is the standard now.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Given his lifetime of drug use, alcohol addiction, and laundry list of documented health problems, I'm gonna say this is a case of dying WITH the vaccine, not FROM the vaccine. Similar to the height of the pandemic when the authorities weren't discriminating between dying with covid or from it.

It's highly likely that's the case, but we seem to have an awful lot of people dying unexpectedly, lately. Could have been the life of drugs. Could have been the shot.

I think in this case I might lean towards the drugs, because people who've lead such a life have died from heart issues way before covid came along. Heart issues caused by the shot seem to affect younger, and more active people. Presumably because they're active while unknowingly, they have a compromised cardio vascular system.

This guy was just relaxing in the hot tub. And that in itself can be rough on the heart. People with severe heart problems are often warned not to use hot tubs. Even if it were the shot, drugs were likely at least a factor. It could be either, or both. If I liked betting on trivial things, I might go with past drug use.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It's highly likely that's the case, but we seem to have an awful lot of people dying unexpectedly, lately. Could have been the life of drugs. Could have been the shot.

I think in this case I might lean towards the drugs, because people who've lead such a life have died from heart issues way before covid came along. Heart issues caused by the shot seem to affect younger, and more active people. Presumably because they're active while unknowingly, they have a compromised cardio vascular system.
    Not really true. Those are just the ones you hear about more. I am pretty sure we had two with my company. ONe was 40 and the other was 57. The younger just dropped dead, the older died in his sleep. Both were seemingly healthy.
    This guy was just relaxing in the hot tub. And that in itself can be rough on the heart. People with severe heart problems are often warned not to use hot tubs. Even if it were the shot, drugs were likely at least a factor. It could be either, or both. If I liked betting on trivial things, I might go with past drug use.
    Sure, unless he has myocarditis now, which pushed him over the edge. Think we will find out if he did?

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Not really true. Those are just the ones you hear about more. I am pretty sure we had two with my company. ONe was 40 and the other was 57. The younger just dropped dead, the older died in his sleep. Both were seemingly healthy.
    I think people are in denial over cases just like this. I know of many.

Remember a couple years ago when a few people on this board were speaking of total deaths, all cause mortality. Everyone was arguing about VAERS numbers and it was stated that you can't fake all cause mortality. The question that remained was what caused it? Hmmm, what changed in the last few years? :scratch:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    People seem to die at an increased rate if they have comorbidities

I expect chronic alcoholism and drug addiction both count as co-morbidities

Maybe it is the vaxxed who should paint blood upon their lintels, in the hope the angel of death will pass them by

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Did he have heart issues before he died from a heart attack? I'd think they would have known about the condition of his heart, especially if he almost died from drug use.
    Where do you get that he died of a heart attack? Last I heard was it's undetermined and they are waiting on toxicology.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “Like this NYU professor who once pushed for MORE COVID rules and more COVID tyranny but now he just wants some grace.“

“Well, I was on the board of my kids school during COVID. I wanted a harsher lockdown policy, and in retrospect, I was wrong. The damage to kids of keeping them out of school longer was greater than the risks. But here’s the bottom line myself, our great people, the CDC. I’d like to thank the governor. We were all operating with imperfect information and we were doing our best. So, let’s learn from it. Let’s learn from it. Let’s hold each other accountable. But let’s bring a little bit of grace and forgiveness and that ****. Show that we’re stronger. Yeah.”

“No grace. None.“

“You ruined lives, some irreparably so. You don’t get an oopsie whoopsie sorry.“

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    “Like this NYU professor who once pushed for MORE COVID rules and more COVID tyranny but now he just wants some grace.“

“Well, I was on the board of my kids school during COVID. I wanted a harsher lockdown policy, and in retrospect, I was wrong. The damage to kids of keeping them out of school longer was greater than the risks. But here’s the bottom line myself, our great people, the CDC. I’d like to thank the governor. We were all operating with imperfect information and we were doing our best. So, let’s learn from it. Let’s learn from it. Let’s hold each other accountable. But let’s bring a little bit of grace and forgiveness and that ****. Show that we’re stronger. Yeah.”

“No grace. None.“

“You ruined lives, some irreparably so. You don’t get an oopsie whoopsie sorry.“

KurtSchlicterTweet-2583689.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Sure, unless he has myocarditis now, which pushed him over the edge. Think we will find out if he did?
    If we're trying to guess... He had a life of heavy drug usage. That could do it. He said he had all the shots. That could do it. I don't think we'll find out either way. The drugs offer enough certainty that if this happened before covid no one would wonder how he died so young. Could have been either. Or combination of both.

I don't think the risk of myocarditis with vaccines gives a stronger signal than his drug history. But if he had myocarditis I would wager that it will never become public unless leaked. We'll be left to wonder.

Top Bottom