• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    That's a big jump from reducing the influence of money in future plagues, inception to solution, to socialized medicine.
    I thought that would be a war crime?

Not if you are not a signed party to the agreement.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Please find where I have said that.

I simply find it amusing when someone distrusts something until they say something they agree with. Be it the CDC, other govt agency, polls, X news agency, etc. Then they are the gospel truth.
    It's not that they are saying what many agreed with. It's that they're finally admitting what many have been saying all along.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Did you miss where the CDC had to admit that the vax has been shown to cause myocarditis and heart problems in young people?
    And... they are TO THIS DAY still pushing it to be mandatory on the vax schedule... sorry, no amnesty.
    Somehow this insane vax schedule is so easily dismissed today because much of it's required to even attend school. From 3 to now 72 vaccines due to the 1986 vaccine injury act. It's still a dream for big Pharma to not be liable and make a Billion off each new vaccine.

Summary in 3 minutes

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Somehow this insane vax schedule is so easily dismissed today because much of it's required to even attend school. From 3 to now 72 vaccines due to the 1986 vaccine injury act. It's still a dream for big Pharma to not be liable and make a Billion off each new vaccine.

Summary in 3 minutes
    Homeschooling doesn’t have that vaccine schedule

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I read the past few months of this thread and I am starting to feel like The Outlaw Josie Wales - the last of the hold outs.

Am I one of very few who have not been shot?
    I understand that many had to get shot to comply with illegal employer mandates, but it seems many still got the shots.

My son lied to me to get his shot. I drive him to work and he told me that he was going in for a short shift to cover for someone, but he was going to stand in line for the jab and he did not want me to know.

By the time we got there he had come clean and I told him I would wait for him in the parking lot.
    But that is one example of the crazy BS associated with this thing.

I'm oldish and not in that great of health, having four precriptions to keep running right, as close as I can get these days.
    But, I'm fine for my age and I almost never even get a cold. I have amazingly good blood scores according to the doc. I am fine without a shot of some unknown substance.

I have lost a 92 year old aunt to Covid early on, later an older than me cousin about 71 who has always been sick with everything, both attributed to Covid 19. That was painful, but not unexpected in either case.

I saw and watched the scare being ramped up over time and one of my first thoughts is, if this thing is as bad as they keep telling us it is, then where are all the masses of dead bodies?

I have gotten a "flu shot" every year for over twenty years and it has always been a no brainer after the first time. It seems to help me through the season!
    I kept up.
    I went into CVS the other day to get my flu shot, but they insisted that I get the Covid jab as well.
    I said no to that. I am only here for the flu shot.
    The attendant nurse who administers both shots balked at my stance and said she would not be able to do that.

I told her I would go some place else.

WTF is going on?
    It seems like we should be done with this by now!

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    That's a big jump from reducing the influence of money in future plagues, inception to solution, to socialized medicine.
    My point is that it's way more complex than a simple slogan, (e.g. "Follow the money").

I'm certainly not in favor of a socialized healthcare system, but there is fallout from a capitalist model. And I I hear is complaining in these threads, not any ideas about how to change anything.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    But, I'm fine for my age and I almost never even get a cold. I have amazingly good blood scores according to the doc. I am fine without a shot of some unknown substance.

I saw and watched the scare being ramped up over time and one of my first thoughts is, if this thing is as bad as they keep telling us it is, then where are all the masses of dead bodies?

I have gotten a "flu shot" every year for over twenty years and it has always been a no brainer after the first time. It seems to help me through the season!
    I kept up.
    I went into CVS the other day to get my flu shot, but they insisted that I get the Covid jab as well.
    I said no to that. I am only here for the flu shot.
    The attendant nurse who administers both shots balked at my stance and said she would not be able to do that.

I told her I would go some place else.

WTF is going on?
    It seems like we should be done with this by now!
    Creating Vax Symptoms CVS has gift wrapped and presented to you the reasons they want as many shots in people as possible. Do you trust the flu shot now? Based on the nurse's odd behavior, which is a reflection that goes all the way to the top, it seems to me they're announcing to the world that they don't care about people at all. Shouldn't that be the purpose of offering "health products"? They just want some money! Caveat emptor!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My point is that it's way more complex than a simple slogan, (e.g. "Follow the money").

I'm certainly not in favor of a socialized healthcare system, but there is fallout from a capitalist model. And I I hear is complaining in these threads, not any ideas about how to change anything.
    I’ve said it a lot. Make healthcare a real market again.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Creating Vax Symptoms CVS has gift wrapped and presented to you the reasons they want as many shots in people as possible. Do you trust the flu shot now? Based on the nurse's odd behavior, which is a reflection that goes all the way to the top, it seems to me they're announcing to the world that they don't care about people at all. Shouldn't that be the purpose of offering "health products"? They just want some money! Caveat emptor!
    Spot on, I feel. They do not care as much for "us" as they do their bottom line.

I do trust the flu shot, but maybe not hers. A flu shot was first administered to me as preparation for surgery. I had to have the surgery.

The flu shot is closer to a true vaccine type of prevention as far as I can read up. It is not an mRNA based experimental substitute for good medicine.

Flu shots contain inactive influenza virus which can help us to develop antibodies for the current strains of influenza. That's why you need one every year. Flu evolves thousands of times faster than our bodies can keep up.
    The worst possible side effect is that your immune system might activate the virus and you could get the flu from a flu shot.
    Sounds bad, but it never happened to me. I'll get my flu shot somewhere, but not that Covid thing.

Lots of reading on medical sites has brought me to this conclusion. I trust it and it seems to help me avoid getting a flu.

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Awww... you poor little souls upset the CDC narrative you were following fell apart?
    I feel bad for you. :(
    Some of us knew all along.
    Welcome to the party.
    I trust the CDC about as much as I trust Trump telling me 15 days to stop the spread.

Of course with Trump, lots of weeks are as one day. Not quite up to a 1000 years are as one day.

Top Bottom