• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Quick question on Match Scores because I'm new and not fully aware of how they work..

On an overall score for an individual that is the score they have no matter what division they shot in correct? Or is it based on the division in which they shot?

I understand to win a division you are going against the person who shoots that stage the best and your % is what % of the score you got on the top shooters score.

So the Score count is consistant for all major and minor power factor shooters?

For example, I scored a total of 604 points for the match, is that total just for L-10 or is that a score for overal against all the shooters?

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Matt, your score/% is based against the guy you shot against.

Once I get the rest of the score sheets, I can run a combined list so you can set how you did against everyone.

As you see, not a whole lotta people shoot L10 or Revolver.

I saw a few .40's in Production yesterday, so feel free to try out the differnent Divisions when you are comfortable.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    No I meant my Stage Points score.

Is that static across the board for every shooter, not the % :)

Last edited:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    No I meant my Stage Points score.

Is that static across the board for every shooter, not the % :)

it's still based off of your Divison. I shot Prod, you shoot L10, we have different scores because your power factor is higher than mine, because you get more points for C/D's.

Zone Major Minor
    A 5 5
    B 4 3
    C 4 3
    D 2 1

I know what you are looking for but that won't show up until I run the combined results. And it really wouldn't count for anything because most of who you'd want to compare against are scored minor in Prod.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    :dunno:Well, I'm finding this about as frustrating as golf. We all know where my golf clubs are.

I was gonna make a smarty-pants Glock statement, but this is deeper.

You need to work on your mental game.

You have everything else down and I see no difference between you and I. We started the same time, took the same classes, break stages down the same, shoot the same number of matches.

Only big difference is I'm shooting with confidence and you aren't. I'm thinking about how I'm gonna beat the next shooter on my list and you are dwelling on the Mikes.

You need to start finding small victories and build on them. Screw the bad stuff, let it go.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    There have been no good points from the last two matches.

That's no true! You got to ride with me, we had a great meal, you shot the same number of rounds as everyone else and had fun doing it. You laughed alot while we were shooting and you did one hell of a job running the scoreboard.

You also shot really well. You had a couple of bad stages, it's early in the season! I'm new and am looking to improve and you guys helped me already! Was really nice shooting with you guys to see how you all break down stages because we were pretty much reloading at the same points.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    There have been no good points from the last two matches.

let's start somewhere then.

Take the next match and see if you can shoot a perfect all "A-zone" hit stage. Screw your time, screw where you finish, build the foundation.

Have you read Enos book yet? If not, I'm bringing it to the next match.

Sorry if my inner-baseball coach is coming out, but after coaching teens for the last several years, I'm picking up some vibes from you that you aren't having fun and not shooting with confidence. I wouldn't say anything unless I cared. I know you were a ball player and you know how much confidence plays in to how well you bat. It's a slump, nothing more.

Which reminds me to bring the 3GM DVD's to the next match for OEF5 to watch.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    We had 52 shooters and only 44 score on the results so 8 score sheets are missing. I did not see Larry S.(he ROed) scores and I don't know who was on his squad so that may be the one's missing.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    let's start somewhere then.

Take the next match and see if you can shoot a perfect all "A-zone" hit stage. Screw your time, screw where you finish, build the foundation.

Have you read Enos book yet? If not, I'm bringing it to the next match.

Sorry if my inner-baseball coach is coming out, but after coaching teens for the last several years, I'm picking up some vibes from you that you aren't having fun and not shooting with confidence. I wouldn't say anything unless I cared. I know you were a ball player and you know how much confidence plays in to how well you bat. It's a slump, nothing more.

Which reminds me to bring the 3GM DVD's to the next match for OEF5 to watch.

I've read some of it. i have the burkett videos...it is that career ending slump I'm afraid

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Anyone having an ideas on keeping South Central afloat please let me know. This thing with all our match setup people getting old and sick has put to much burden on the people left to run South Central. Aron has ideas of doing all the setup on Sunday morning and moving the start time back to 11am, which sounds good to me if we can get enough people to get the set up done in the time allowed. Please let me know your thoughts. Max

Top Bottom