• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Hey Blue Edge. We all know about your plan( to always shoot in a different division than Max does) so you don't get your a$$ kicked by 65 year old blind dude in a Kilt.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I'm adding J McCauley to the Open ranks with the other 3!

On a serious note, I've figure'd out who was shooting what and got registration done am now scoring.

To Jake's point, I was checking equipment on everyone I RO'd and a few of the new(er) shooters.

Didn't get much film I was either shooting, pasting or running shooters. What I did get, I'll post up tomorrow night.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    I will have videos up this week on photobucket. Wife is in bed and the PC is in there, on the laptop now so I can still post, but can't upload.

I got some great video's, I even have one of Coach sandbaggin on the classifier ;) Coach fumble a reload my arse lol. Was fun shooting in that squad, was a great bunch of shooters and it helped me too!

Have I asked where the scores are yet??

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I will have videos up this week on photobucket. Wife is in bed and the PC is in there, on the laptop now so I can still post, but can't upload.

I got some great video's, I even have one of Coach sandbaggin on the classifier ;) Coach fumble a reload my arse lol. Was fun shooting in that squad, was a great bunch of shooters and it helped me too!

Have I asked where the scores are yet??
    It was not an intentional fumble. My dryfire focus has not been on reloads. After the first two matches of the year reloads are going to be added to the workload starting tomorrow. It defintely needs tightened up. My issue of focus continues to be a weak link.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    It was not an intentional fumble. My dryfire focus has not been on reloads. After the first two matches of the year reloads are going to be added to the workload starting tomorrow. It defintely needs tightened up. My issue of focus continues to be a weak link.

mmmmk:rockwoot:

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    I guess after today (AND PAST) if I could change my screen name to AlphaMikeCharlieMike it might suit me!

I felt like Achmed the Dead Terrorist! I had pre-mature Detonation!
    achmed_the_dead_terrorist_30285.jpg

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton

funny...focus and reloads have been an issue of mine for two + years.

I'm with BillD now...the front sight focus is a myth. I sware I see that thing falling back to where it starts MOST everytime...still isn't helping :xmad:. I'm hoping my "mike" issues are over by the WVO

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    I guess after today (AND PAST) if I could change my screen name to AlphaMikeCharlieMike it might suit me!

I felt like Achmed the Dead Terrorist! I had pre-mature Detonation!
    achmed_the_dead_terrorist_30285.jpg

I KIIIIIIIILLLLLL YOU.

That's awesome Bart!

I had less mikes today, and only one no shoot that was like so close it shouldn't have been counted, I just grazed the dude to get him to duck so I could have a good target picture on the bad guy :D

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    I heard he quit for the night to watch Celebrity Apprentice

Lawl!!

I got home and have made myself feel really good by playing some Black Op's and whoopin up on he noobs.

Watching my kids play now and thinking, shees they are having a lot of Mikes lol! Mikes don't count with scavenger! You just run over the dead guy and fill up on his ammo, if you can stay alive long enough you never run out!

blue edge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Louisville, KY
    Hey Blue Edge. We all know about your plan( to always shoot in a different division than Max does) so you don't get your a$$ kicked by 65 year old blind dude in a Kilt.

O/K Max it would not be the first time I got my A$$ kicked by an OLD (very old) blind dude in a dress!! HAH!AH!HA!HA!HA! I still have the score sheet from the first time I beat your A$$ I was keeping all of the score sheets from beating your A$$ . Times are rough I needed Bullet & primmer money so for the last 4 or 5 years I have been selling them to the Recycling centers for money

gh2

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    While you guy's were enjoying a balmy Indiana Sunday at the range, I was working diligently on a couple local hero's equipment. I had a great day other than one
    Foxtrot Tango Delta Whiskey Foxtrot Uniform Alpha Hotel Lima Sierra. For the uniformed that's a "Failure To Detect Will Fester Up And Hurt Like Hell Metal Sliver.
    Sorry I missed what all say was a fun time.

On another note: I'd like to think those participating in USPSA are responsible gun handlers and will accept the fact they are scored "OPEN" if they didn't do their part. They will learn...... The people that put their own time in for us all, without pay, shouldn't have to track down those who didn't fill out the entry form properly.
    Just sayin.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Lawl!!

I got home and have made myself feel really good by playing with myslef and whoopin up on he Boobs.

Watching my kids play now and thinking, shees they are having a lot of Mikes lol! Mikes don't count with scavenger! You just run over the dead guy and fill up on his ammo, if you can stay alive long enough you never run out!

WHAT YOU PERVE!:laugh:

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    So Blue Edge I guess that is why you have not been shooting much the last 4-5 years, if you have no scores sheets where you kicked my a$$ you have no money for powder and primers, RIGHT!!!!

Top Bottom