• ...and so much more!
  • OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Where are those scores!

Had you not gotten that second steak, or the plate of sweets they could be done now!

Max,
    Sorry I was not able to help with any set up. I am usually busy on every Saturday with the Legion, I run Texas Holdem on Saturdays. As for Set up on Sunday, I drove the Father and Son team down so I would know where I was going.

I tried to help on the last stage as much as possible, wasn't much loaded a few things, but I'm all about trying to help out.

Was a great match and I had even more fun. I had one FTE and a Mike on that stage, whoever put that thing together isn't very nice!

I loved all the moving stuff, was cool to shoot in this style of match and not just all the classifiers, yes that was fun to, but this was even better for putting more of the mind into it.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    I'm just glad I got power windows, talk about cheese!

After a fine meal at the Golden Buffet, three guys with a good shooting ballast need lots of fresh air lol

PTRDRGN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Gotta love when you shoot good on a stage or two and BAD on the rest. Put a guy way down on the list in a hurry. (Just making random posts, so I can have the minimum to send PM's)

By the way JT, I'm going to be gunning for you the rest of the year! :p

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    I bet it was! Good seeing you again. I made the drive to South Central from Clinton once. I was tired before the match started.

I shouldn't complain, most of the Cowboy Mounted Shooting events were well over 3 hours away but then again I was pulling my house & horse behind me and spending the weekend at the event.

It's a lot easier on fuel not pulling a 40' trailer behind you but it was a lot easier when the horse was doing all the running and I just had to shoot the targets. :):

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I think Jake will appreciate the fact that we all thought of him today, maybe not the way he wanted us to, but you know!!!!!

Bunch of Haters........

I would have much rather been at the match today then at work, but once a year I have to actually do something important.

Hope everyone had fun "pushing" me around.......
    c@cks@ckers.....

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Bunch of Haters........

I would have much rather been at the match today then at work, but once a year I have to actually do something important.

Hope everyone had fun "pushing" me around.......
    c@cks@ckers.....

No Jake! What is more important is that you had an accurate inventory and was within threshold.

The mock punch in the face wasn't that important! :laugh:

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I think I told everyone to fill their score sheets out CORRECTLY at the shooters meeting so Jt (my man) wouldn't have to go through this .

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    don't mark your division you shoot open

Score keeper should verify this during the match, and also make sure that on visual inspection their gear is in right place (ss, production) and is division legal.

Should also be watching to ensure divisions with mag capacity limits shooters are not "accidently" putting in 12 or 13

We think that just because these are club matches this doesn't matter but it does.

Someone shooting SS with a .40s&w starts with 8+1 in the gun, but reloads into a 9 round mag makes a diffirence (seen it happen)

Unloaded start in production, can only have 10 in the gun, but load an 11 rounder, or reloading into an 11 or 12 round mag in production.

Gear not in the right place, holster to far forward or not legal (SS or Prod)

All this should be watched, not necessarily for cheaters (karma usually gets them)
    but new shooters, never get told about this, show up at the Wabash Valley Open, IN Section, The Battle in Blue Grass, Michigan Match, Area 5 etc and bam sorry you are shooting open.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom