• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Great stages Mongo! Weather was less than perfect, and I had about 4 train wreck stages, but my squad was pretty darn cool and all in all I had a great time. :yesway:

JDubb

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Frankfort IN
    had fun today during our nice weather..... 1st run on classifier was good until the popper on right wouldn't fall until rapid fire mode, I am with you in the "MIKE" column.

Fourtrax

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    I was on a great squad for a great match. The rain sucked, but the squad and stages made up for it!!! Good job guys!!!

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Like to thank all the brave people for braving the weather and coming out and shooting with us on Sunday!!! I had 3 decent stages and 3 complete blow ups! All together it wasnt a bad day of shooting.

Once again Ill ask which was your favorite stage? I myself liked the larger stage in bay 8. I like the longer shots mixed in with the movement.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Like to thank all the brave people for braving the weather and coming out and shooting with us on Sunday!!! I had 3 decent stages and 3 complete blow ups! All together it wasnt a bad day of shooting.

Once again Ill ask which was your favorite stage? I myself liked the larger stage in bay 8. I like the longer shots mixed in with the movement.[/QUOT

I think I would have to agree about bay 8. 24 yd. shoots on front falling steel is a real challenge.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I liked the Bay 8 stage as well. Good mix of hoser targets and longer accuracy shots (with a few bank shots thrown in :laugh: ) Not much planning really needed, which was nice.

I also liked the one on Bay 2 (4?) next to the classifier. It seemed like there were a lot of options on how to shoot it, and took some thought developing a plan.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton

Once again Ill ask which was your favorite stage? I myself liked the larger stage in bay 8. I like the longer shots mixed in with the movement.

Bay 8 was probably mine...Had a mike on the first target while moving forward...worse yet a bravo mike...:xmad:. One for one on the long steel though :D

PTRDRGN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Great match, the hard work did not go unnoticed. I liked 4 and 8. Had a decent match overall, other than loading a piece of 380 brass during the classifier. Maybe one of these days I will pay more attention reloading.

Top Bottom