• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    I didnt read all 7 pages BUT if it hasnt been mentioned, dont forget that the Atlanta festival is going on this weekend. So if you come from the west through Atlanta to get to the match you will need an alternate route. I dont come through that way so I have no suggestions.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    MotivationClueBat.jpg
    HIPPIES!!!:xmad:

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I didnt read all 7 pages BUT if it hasnt been mentioned, dont forget that the Atlanta festival is going on this weekend. So if you come from the west through Atlanta to get to the match you will need an alternate route. I dont come through that way so I have no suggestions.

Glad you brought this up. Someone correct me, but can't you take 286th street? Or can you take 296th St. South on 19 to the road by the baseball diamonds and take the back way? Searching for the alternate route as we speak.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Yes if you take 296 east from 31 turn south on 19 turn left or east just after baseball diamonds and this will bring you right to ACC

Anelson

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Indiana
    Well it looks as if I'm going to be able to make it... Anyone want to help a rookie out? Is there anything extra I would need to bring aside from the obvious weapon, mags ammo eyes and ears. I would assume some rain gear based from the forecast. Some of you guys that have the expertise some input would be great.
    Anelson

Top Bottom