• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Well it looks as if I'm going to be able to make it... Anyone want to help a rookie out? Is there anything extra I would need to bring aside from the obvious weapon, mags ammo eyes and ears. I would assume some rain gear based from the forecast. Some of you guys that have the expertise some input would be great.
    Anelson

Everyone is there to assist you. During the shooters meeting they will ask if there is any new shooters. Just state yes. You will be given some general instructions and let your RO know you're a new shooter. He/She will be more than happy to assist you to have a safe / clean match and your fellow competitors will as well.

I will be doing the registration so if you let me know who you are I can advise. :welcome:

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Well it looks as if I'm going to be able to make it... Anyone want to help a rookie out? Is there anything extra I would need to bring aside from the obvious weapon, mags ammo eyes and ears. I would assume some rain gear based from the forecast. Some of you guys that have the expertise some input would be great.
    Anelson

a portable chair or stool. Snack and drink. About 1/2 way through, the stomach will start growling a bit. Even though it will be cool, you will need to stay hydrated.

Ask a lot of questions. Most of us are willing to help a :n00b: out. We were there once ourselves.

Bring a sense of humor. There is a lot of :poop: talk going on. You will likely be spared with the first match. However, I can not guarantee 100% :D

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    a portable chair or stool. Snack and drink. About 1/2 way through, the stomach will start growling a bit. Even though it will be cool, you will need to stay hydrated.

Ask a lot of questions. Most of us are willing to help a :n00b: out. We were there once ourselves.

Bring a sense of humor. There is a lot of :poop: talk going on. You will likely be spared with the first match. However, I can not guarantee 100% :D

Why is it that you always have to lie to the new guys? :dunno: :popcorn:

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    is this a steel shooting match and do you stand in one spot and shoot or move

:laugh::laugh: Stand and shoot!
    No these are 6, 32 round COF. It is run and gun, with reloading on the move with walls, props, and yes steel plates, standard Poppers, and Pepper Poppers but no more than 6 on any stage. All paper takes your 2 best hits for scoring.

Freeborn Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Memphis, IN
    Anelson

In addition to what was already mentioned, bring a trash bag to put your range bag in if it's going to rain.

Matt

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Had the knee drained again and cortizone injected, feels alot better but I am still LIMITED!!! Is this match going to be a replay of SCGC september match?????

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    weather.com says only 50% chance.

I dug out my rain gear. These stages look like a lot of fun, so I can handle a bit of precipitation if it comes.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    weather.com says only 50% chance.

I dug out my rain gear. These stages look like a lot of fun, so I can handle a bit of precipitation if it comes.

Weather.com is wrong. Massive thunderstorms curling up from the Southwest. Going to make shooting interesting. Going to make tailgating later today fun...

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Great match and stages Dan and Crew. The limited Limited shooter screwed the pouch on the Classifier, 2 mikes and a no-shoot,shot the rest of the stages clean.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Great stages. I shot the match clean with a total of 8 deltas. One time was real slow.

Top Bottom