• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Yes, we can can-can.
    can-can.jpg

Save image as..... Save....... My documents.......... Downloads........ Open with windows picture and fax viewer........... Magnify +........ ++......... +++++++++!!!!!!!!

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    No, you need a comma between "story" and "guys."
    And you need to take a chill pill haha I think you is a English teacher. What, are you gonna check every single one of my posts on every single thread on ingo and correct my grammar? You need to get a new hobby and get a life buddy :laugh:

by the way, your badge has gots to be the cutest dang thing I've ever seen in my life, buy me one and I might improve my grammar for you.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I need a bedtime story guys.

There once was a little Tincan. He was all alone in the world, he had no one to talk to and no credit to his name. Then one day while serfing the net, the little can came across a place called INGO. INGO he thought might be a good place for him to talk to others out there like him. On INGO he found the most interesting collection of creatures. There was a Redhorse, a Kawtech, a monkey named Jet and a Captain who seemed awfully Nervous. He also met a Lock a Stock and a barrel. They all got together and decided to take a walk to big Mr. Fenway's house called "the Classifieds". Along the way they met some other very interesting characters. Little did he know, the little can was in for the biggest adventure of his life. He had taken his first step on a the path that would make him the most legendary hero ever in the land called, INGO.

Ok I got it started now lets see what kind of adventures the little can will have on his way to the classifieds. Take turns filling in the story you can go as long or as short as you want.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    And you need to take a chill pill haha I think you is a English teacher. What, are you gonna check every single one of my posts on every single thread on ingo and correct my grammar? You need to get a new hobby and get a life buddy :laugh:

by the way, your badge has gots to be the cutest dang thing I've ever seen in my life, buy me one and I might improve my grammar for you.

Chezuki gave it to me. We're the INGO GPD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom