• Status
    Not open for further replies.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    There once was a little Tincan. He was all alone in the world, he had no one to talk to and no credit to his name. Then one day while serfing the net, the little can came across a place called INGO. INGO he thought might be a good place for him to talk to others out there like him. On INGO he found the most interesting collection of creatures. There was a Redhorse, a Kawtech, a monkey named Jet and a Captain who seemed awfully Nervous. He also met a Lock a Stock and a barrel. They all got together and decided to take a walk to big Mr. Fenway's house called "the Classifieds". Along the way they met some other very interesting characters. Little did he know, the little can was in for the biggest adventure of his life. He had taken his first step on a the path that would make him the most legendary hero ever in the land called, INGO.

Ok I got it started now lets see what kind of adventures the little can will have on his way to the classifieds. Take turns filling in the story you can go as long or as short as you want.

So the little can and his new friends went off on thier journey. Kawtech had never been to the classifieds and wondered; "Why do you want to get to the classifieds so badly Tincan." To which the can replied; "There is somthing there I know I want badly. I can't explain but I know I just can't live without it." "Hmm" replied Jet the monkey. "What is it you want so badly" she asked. "I can't tell you its's a secret." said the can. "If I tell you, then somone may get there first and take it before me." A man working in the field off to the side of the path the friends were walking on over heard thier conversation and spoke up. "Hello newcomer!" he cried out. "I couldn't help but hear you folks are off to the Classifieds." He said walking closer to the friends. "You know the Classifieds aren't like most of INGO. In the Classifieds they have different rules you must follow before you can enter". As the man got closer Jet the monkey cried out, "Hello Mr. Scutter! How have you been!" "Fine, fine" replied Scutter. "what is all this about different rules"? asked the little can. Kawtech and the Redhorse listened closely but the Nervous Captain spoke up first, "You must preform 50 good deeds before you can enter the Classifieds!" he said in a panic. "If you don't preform 50 good deeds before you enter the Classifieds big Mr. Fenway will kick you out of INGO forever!" "Thats right" said mr Scutter. "Anyone who wishes to enter Mr. Fenway's classifieds must have atleast 50 good deeds on record in INGO." About this time Lock Stock and Barrel spoke up and said "Well thats no problem, Ive been in INGO for years and I have thousands of good deeds on record in INGO." Me too!" said Jet the monkey. The Captain spoke up again and said "I haven't been here as long as some but I already have more than 50 good deeds, we should be able to enter the Classifieds no problem!" "Ha, ha ha" Laughed Scutter, "That may be true but not ALL of you have 50 good deeds on record. You'll have to work on that before you enter the Classifieds. And once your inside there are even more rules you must follow or you will get, THE BAN HAMMER". He said in a deep forboding tone. "What's the Ban Hammer?" asked Kawtech curious. "No need to worry about that for now." Replied Scutter "You just work on getting those 50 good deeds on record. Iv'e gotta get back to my work but you kids run along and have fun now." Scutter turned around and headed back to his field "Goodbye Mr Scutter!" the friends said all together. And off they went back on thier journey to do 50 good deeds to get into the classifieds all the while trying to avoid... The BAN HAMMER.

Last edited:

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    There once was a little Tincan. He was all alone in the world. He had no one to talk to and no credit to his name. Then, one day, while surfing the net, the little can came across a place called INGO. INGO, he thought, might be a good place for him to talk to others out there like him. On INGO he found the most interesting collection of creatures. There was a Redhorse, a Kawtech, a monkey named Jet, and a Captain who seemed awfully Nervous. He also met a Lock, a Stock, and a Barrel. They all got together and decided to take a walk to big Mr. Fenway's house called "the Classifieds". Along the way they met some other very interesting characters. Little did he know, the little can was in for the biggest adventure of his life. He had taken his first step on [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] the path that would make him the most legendary hero ever in the land called[STRIKE],[/STRIKE] INGO.

So the little can and his new friends went off on their journey. Kawtech had never been to the classifieds and wondered, "Why do you want to get to the classifieds so badly, Tincan." To which the can replied, "There is something there I know I want badly. I can't explain but I know I just can't live without it."

"Hmm" replied Jet the monkey. "What is it you want so badly" she asked.

"I can't tell you. It[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE]'s a secret." said the can. "If I tell you, then somone may get there first and take it before me." A man working in the field off to the side of the path the friends were walking on overheard their conversation and spoke up. "Hello newcomer!" he cried out. "I couldn't help but hear you folks are off to the Classifieds," he said walking closer to the friends. "You know the Classifieds aren't like most of INGO. In the Classifieds they have different rules you must follow before you can enter". As the man got closer Jet the monkey cried out, "Hello Mr. Scutter! How have you been!"

"Fine, fine," replied Scutter. "What is all this about different rules?" asked the little can. Kawtech and the Redhorse listened closely but the Nervous Captain spoke up first, "You must preform 50 good deeds before you can enter the Classifieds!" he said in a panic. "If you don't preform 50 good deeds before you enter the Classifieds big Mr. Fenway will kick you out of INGO forever!"

"That's right," said Mr. Scutter. "Anyone who wishes to enter Mr. Fenway's classifieds must have at least 50 good deeds on record in INGO." About this time Lock Stock and Barrel spoke up and said, "Well that's no problem, I've been in INGO for years and I have thousands of good deeds on record in INGO."

"
    Me too!" said Jet the monkey. The Captain spoke up again and said, "I haven't been here as long as some but I already have more than 50 good deeds, we should be able to enter the Classifieds, no problem!"

"Ha, ha, ha," laughed Scutter, "That may be true, but not ALL of you have 50 good deeds on record. You'll have to work on that before you enter the Classifieds. And once you're inside, there are even more rules you must follow or you will get... THE BAN HAMMER," he said in a deep foreboding tone.

"What's the Ban Hammer?" asked Kawtech curiously.

"No need to worry about that for now," replied Scutter. "You just work on getting those 50 good deeds on record. I've gotta get back to my work but you kids run along and have fun now." Scutter turned around and headed back to his field.

"Goodbye Mr. Scutter!" the friends said all together. And off they went back on their journey to do 50 good deeds to get into the classifieds all the while trying to avoid... The BAN HAMMER.

Fixed grammatical errors, paragraph structure, punctuation, and spelling.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom