Not open for further replies.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    As this thread has taken yet another turn onto a set of rails headed for yet another gender/species/what the heck ever train wreck I refrain from comment so as not to be bammed over the holiday season when at such time I intend to drink copious amounts of egg-nog and wreck havoc in the political section..........................:faint:

Edit...."Bammed"....what the hell is bammed...:scratch:
    Definitely don't want to be bammed over the holiday season.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    As this thread has taken yet another turn onto a set of rails headed for yet another gender/species/what the heck ever train wreck I refrain from comment so as not to be bammed over the holiday season when at such time I intend to drink copious amounts of egg-nog and wreck havoc in the political section..........................:faint:

Edit...."Bammed"....what the hell is bammed...:scratch:

I don't want to be bammed in any season. Doesn't sound like fun at all

modeltman1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    I think if we start at page one and read until we get to this page,our brain is like oatmeal and we just for the ride

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I think if we start at page one and read until we get to this page,our brain is like oatmeal and we just for the ride

I think you're right. It goes that way with any thread here though. If a thread goes long enough it morphs into something entirely different. And sometimes (like this) it morphs into random nothingness

modeltman1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    I think you're right. It goes that way with any thread here though. If a thread goes long enough it morphs into something entirely different. And sometimes (like this) it morphs into random nothingness
    Yep-but with this nothingness I get to talk to new people along the way:yesway::)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom