• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    No but I was very annoyed at the woman in front of me with a cart that was overflowing while I'm trying to buy about 5 things. She could have been nice
    Not in this kind of weather! It's every man for themselves! I'm sure if I saw you standing behind me with 5 things I would look at my cart overflowing with goods... And just BUST OUT LAUGHING!!! Mmmwahahaha!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I hear ya. I was in Rural King tonight looking for a bore mop and oil and the place was packed. I also bought some junk I don't need but I do that every time. Anyways, some people think it's snowpocalypse.

I did buy the normal "panic" items but not due to panic. We were out and with a kids in the house I NEED that stuff

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Not in this kind of weather! It's every man for themselves! I'm sure if I saw you standing behind me with 5 things I would look at my cart overflowing with goods... And just BUST OUT LAUGHING!!! Mmmwahahaha!

The weather isn't that bad! The roads are fine. There was a little ice on my windshield. Woo hoo....:dunno:

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    The weather isn't that bad! The roads are fine. There was a little ice on my windshield. Woo hoo....:dunno:
    the roads here are covered and it's coming down pretty steady, honestly, I wish it would snow a foot! I have to drive all over indy for work, and it will make traffic so much lighter! 1-6" doesn't lighten up traffic, it just makes the idiots wreck and screws up traffic!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    the roads here are covered and it's coming down pretty steady, honestly, I wish it would snow a foot! I have to drive all over indy for work, and it will make traffic so much lighter! 1-6" doesn't lighten up traffic, it just makes the idiots wreck and screws up traffic!

I'm in Beech Grove. My front yard has a light dusting and the car windows are icy. That's the extent of it. There hasn't even been anything coming down for hours

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I'm in Beech Grove. My front yard has a light dusting and the car windows are icy. That's the extent of it. There hasn't even been anything coming down for hours
    That's the way it was here till about 8, now, now it's SNOWMAGEDEN!!! Into the heated rooms!!! Women and children first!!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't have the X-ray vision. My eyesight sucks. Although I do notice when something (anything) moves ever so slightly. I may not know what it is, but I know it's moving. Maybe I'm a T-rex and not a horse

As this thread has taken yet another turn onto a set of rails headed for yet another gender/species/what the heck ever train wreck I refrain from comment so as not to be bammed over the holiday season when at such time I intend to drink copious amounts of egg-nog and wreck havoc in the political section..........................:faint:

Edit...."Bammed"....what the hell is bammed...:scratch:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom