• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Just go along with it. Insulting in jest can be fun if you have the proper partner (as we have very clearly demonstrated). Horses have incredibly thick skin...bring it on :):
    Fine half assed apology withdrawn ya dumb bunny... And please dont call me your "partner" I'm not that into horses...

Last edited:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Really? That's all I get??? I figured you'd at least be annoyed bunny reject:lmfao:

Actually I was laughing to myself thinking about a dinosaur incident on the 4th of July when I'd had just a wee bit too much to drink. I won't go into detail simply because I don't want o embarrass myself more than I normally do. You could always ask mbills.....he knows all about it and reminds me frequently

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm off to the store to get milk, eggs, and bread. No, not panic. My kids need more milk, we're out of bread and they love PB sandwiches, and I want to make cookies, but have no eggs. Be back to insult you more in a while

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I'm off to the store to get milk, eggs, and bread. No, not panic. My kids need more milk, we're out of bread and they love PB sandwiches, and I want to make cookies, but have no eggs. Be back to insult you more in a while
    I'll be sitting in my warm and comfy easy chair while your out freezing your bunny ears off... I'm not going anywhere...

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Actually I was laughing to myself thinking about a dinosaur incident on the 4th of July when I'd had just a wee bit too much to drink. I won't go into detail simply because I don't want o embarrass myself more than I normally do. You could always ask mbills.....he knows all about it and reminds me frequently
    So many dirty thoughts running through my mind....

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I was in the store on my way home from work, the old people were out in force panic buying! Did you wiggle your bunny nose at them so they would let you cut inline?

No but I was very annoyed at the woman in front of me with a cart that was overflowing while I'm trying to buy about 5 things. She could have been nice

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom