• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I'm not picking up what Frosty is putting down either. English like all other languages have different dialects. American English is a dialect. What is correct in our dialect may not be they same in English English.

He may be talking about all the other languages printed underneath and above the English spelling. Times New Roman is a font of print and is in no way exclusive to the English language. The only reason we recognize it instantly is because we were taught how to write in the Times New Roman fashion, because it is the easiest way to learn how to write.

If I'm wrong and that is not what he is talking about then I'm lost with Slyvain and RR.
    No no no, I've lost all of you. I wasn't talking about the font, I was saying if somebody thought the text in that pick was English they would think the person that wrote it was on crack. Just a joke, and not a good one, no need to worry about it.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    No no no, I've lost all of you. I wasn't talking about the font, I was saying if somebody thought the text in that pick was English they would think the person that wrote it was on crack. Just a joke, and not a good one, no need to worry about it.

Ah!
    I get it.Well kinda. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom