• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

Dapples.....the "spots" you see. Even the solid black ones have them. They're just hard to see unless you're in the right light

Edit: the solid black ones of THIS breed anyway. Not all horses have them. Percherons generally do

Dappled_Grey_Percheron_Wallpaper_i26jq.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Dapples.....the "spots" you see. Even the solid black ones have them. They're just hard to see unless you're in the right light

Edit: the solid black ones of THIS breed anyway. Not all horses have them. Percherons generally do

That's the Haras du Pin in the background. :)

4087110.jpg

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    My birthday is next week. My mom brought me a cake and a card over last night. Homemade German Chocolate! My favorite!

Why does it seem like my 20's are going by to fast?

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I've been told I have the heart and mind of a much older man by several people. When I was 13 my mom had had some of her old college friends over for lunch. I had never met them before but I sat and talked with them for a while. Afterwards I went down into the woods for a few hours, when I came back they had left and my mom told me every single one of them was blown away. They didn't believe I was only 13. They said I spoke and acted like a man in his 40s.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle

Oh now i see... You have liver spots on your butt:lmfao:Seriously though, I know what dapples are, my grandpa had horses when I was a kid. I'm not as dumb as I think you are...

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I've been told I have the heart and mind of a much older man by several people. When I was 13 my mom had had some of her old college friends over for lunch. I had never met them before but I sat and talked with them for a while. Afterwards I went down into the woods for a few hours, when I came back they had left and my mom told me every single one of them was blown away. They didn't believe I was only 13. They said I spoke and acted like a man in his 40s.
    I think you act like a 13 year old.

modeltman1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    Yep that's how my son was-now he is 24 and he likes to hang out more with 60 and above more because he says he likes to hear the storys

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm not sure who your insulting here??? Jeez, now I feel bad for saying I think your dumb... I really don't, you just have a huge ass:lmfao:

Just go along with it. Insulting in jest can be fun if you have the proper partner (as we have very clearly demonstrated). Horses have incredibly thick skin...bring it on :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom