Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    That depends. I am sure about a lot of things and not so sure about lots more. Like what your putting down, I guess I'm just not picking it up.

I have Boogeymen in my closet. Or boogie men, ok maybe just men.

Indeed sir. I told you this thread is going bad places.
    time to derail the current train of conversation then.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    policeflash.gif

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    How far away is forever? How long will it take to get there? These are questions that run through my mind every day. What is eternity? Where can I find it? Is it a place? Or is it a place in time? Can we every really grasp eternity? Can I hold it in my hand? I think of who and what I am today and wonder how different I would be if I had only done even small things differently. How have my actions changed the course of the lives of those around me? What impact have I really made on those who I have interacted with? Will reading this here and now change your life in some small way? I will never know. How far away is forever? How long will we wait to get there? The vast empty space were the sorrow slips slowly from my lips in a voice only the angles could hear. Low and sweet like a gentle note played softly on a piano in a room down the hall. A place in time were I hide a piece of myself. A place were I feel safe inside. Warm, in a cold harsh world. I can sleep forever. Remembered like a dream from the past, a place where I once was happy. When life was fun and innocent. I dream in color, bright and vivid the world around me in which I am trapped. I remember in sepia. My memories in sepia where I am free in myself, to be myself and find myself again. Pictures in my mind of places lost in time that exist now only in sepia. Faded like an old portrait, tattered by time is were I will find solace. Sleep. Peaceful and soothing. Eternity writhing through time and space turbulent and treacherous this world turns maddening. Falling from grace. Soon only to exist in sepia. I can't hope to change my past. I know that is a fools dream. But I will remember and learn from the path that lies behind, which path to take forward. I cannot change what is done. But if I remember, I can change what will be. How far away is forever? Will I ever live to see it? What is it I am looking for? Or will it find me instead? All I can ever hope for is to find something to hold onto. And to pass along to those who will come in time. And in this way I see forever, as a memory in sepia.

(CEK)

I wrote that for my future children. Figured you all may like it. My fiancé says I should write more. I tell her I write all the time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom