kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    It's not the first time I heard that.
    It could be the accent, it could be fact that im a model. :dunno:

:lmfao:Damn. My plan failed. My idea was to avoid arrest by making the officers so uncomfortable they didn't want to touch me. Sylvain is obviously a real man, and secure with himself.

Points to you mon ami

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    :lmfao:Damn. My plan failed. My idea was to avoid arrest by making the officers so uncomfortable they didn't want to touch me. Sylvain is obviously a real man, and secure with himself.

Points to you mon ami

Hey I even had some gay friends who told me they would like to do me. :lmfao:
    I take it as a compliment. :dunno:

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Hey I even had some gay friends who told me they would like to do me. :lmfao:
    I take it as a compliment. :dunno:
    It's an insult when you're hanging out with a group of girls and they say hey you'd make a good gay guy.

Needless to say, I was a very sad guy that day.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    It's an insult when you're hanging out with a group of girls and they say hey you'd make a good gay guy.

Needless to say, I was a very sad guy that day.
    When I was 17, I had a coworker who was fuhLAMEing. One day we were both off schedule and I said I was hitting the beach. He said he planned on doing the same and so we decided to compromise on which beach and split gas to go together.
    Most fun day ever...until near the end. We decided to stop at a fast food place on the way home and a car full of dudes got a little menacing and wordy because my coworker was wearing a fringy sarong and a floppy garden hat with flowers all over it. He made me get back in the car and we sat there while he cried. It was awkward and uncomfortable, and I really didn't know what to say other than I'd have his back. Must have made some kind of difference because he cowboy'd up. The rest of the time we ever worked together was really different between us. I invited him to Thanksgiving with me and my mom, but he'd made plans to fly to CA and spend it with his "friend". He never came back. At least not while I was there... but within the next month, I left home and headed back to Indiana anyhow.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    When I was 17, I had a coworker who was fuhLAMEing. One day we were both off schedule and I said I was hitting the beach. He said he planned on doing the same and so we decided to compromise on which beach and split gas to go together.
    Most fun day ever...until near the end. We decided to stop at a fast food place on the way home and a car full of dudes got a little menacing and wordy because my coworker was wearing a fringy sarong and a floppy garden hat with flowers all over it. He made me get back in the car and we sat there while he cried. It was awkward and uncomfortable, and I really didn't know what to say other than I'd have his back. Must have made some kind of difference because he cowboy'd up. The rest of the time we ever worked together was really different between us. I invited him to Thanksgiving with me and my mom, but he'd made plans to fly to CA and spend it with his "friend". He never came back. At least not while I was there... but within the next month, I left home and headed back to Indiana anyhow.
    Well that would make for an awkward moment. Last time I was out hanging with a girl, every guy that walked by complimented me on her and I wasn't even dating her. I guess hanging out with mostly girls has its perks when you're straight :D. I guess I'm an intimidating person or something because people don't really insult me about anything. Which is weird because I'm not a violent person. Not saying I wouldn't fight but I don't really look for one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom