Noblesville
    bunny_pancake.jpg
    Did you just google bunny pancakes?

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    How far away is forever? How long will it take to get there? These are questions that run through my mind every day. What is eternity? Where can I find it? Is it a place? Or is it a place in time? Can we every really grasp eternity? Can I hold it in my hand? I think of who and what I am today and wonder how different I would be if I had only done even small things differently. How have my actions changed the course of the lives of those around me? What impact have I really made on those who I have interacted with? Will reading this here and now change your life in some small way? I will never know. How far away is forever? How long will we wait to get there? The vast empty space were the sorrow slips slowly from my lips in a voice only the angles could hear. Low and sweet like a gentle note played softly on a piano in a room down the hall. A place in time were I hide a piece of myself. A place were I feel safe inside. Warm, in a cold harsh world. I can sleep forever. Remembered like a dream from the past, a place where I once was happy. When life was fun and innocent. I dream in color, bright and vivid the world around me in which I am trapped. I remember in sepia. My memories in sepia where I am free in myself, to be myself and find myself again. Pictures in my mind of places lost in time that exist now only in sepia. Faded like an old portrait, tattered by time is were I will find solace. Sleep. Peaceful and soothing. Eternity writhing through time and space turbulent and treacherous this world turns maddening. Falling from grace. Soon only to exist in sepia. I can't hope to change my past. I know that is a fools dream. But I will remember and learn from the path that lies behind, which path to take forward. I cannot change what is done. But if I remember, I can change what will be. How far away is forever? Will I ever live to see it? What is it I am looking for? Or will it find me instead? All I can ever hope for is to find something to hold onto. And to pass along to those who will come in time. And in this way I see forever, as a memory in sepia.

(CEK)

I wrote that for my future children. Figured you all may like it. My fiancé says I should write more. I tell her I write all the time.
    Not gonna lie, that's pretty good. Didn't you say your teacher always liked your short stories in high school? :+1: Good job man :thumbsup:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Thanks! Technically that is a soliloquy. Not really a short story just a reflection on my own thoughts spoken out loud. Writing is something I find calming when things aren't going so great. I was bored so I figured I'd share some stuff I wrote.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Thanks! Technically that is a soliloquy. Not really a short story just a reflection on my own thoughts spoken out loud. Writing is something I find calming when things aren't going so great. I was bored so I figured I'd share some stuff I wrote.
    Yeah, I knew what that was haha, I was just wondering if that was you that said that.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yeah, I knew what that was haha, I was just wondering if that was you that said that.

Yeah. That was me. I have a whole book of stuff somewhere. Some of it sucks out loud, but I can't bring myself to throw it out because I know I can sit down one day when the mood strikes and make it better.

And for the record I do write all the time. But most of it is nonsense here on INGO.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Writing requires words, write ,write, write, haha it's the only way to bring them alive. Can't live if they're in your head.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Writing requires words, write ,write, write, haha it's the only way to bring them alive. Can't live if they're in your head.

Ever hear of "the writer's curse"? Basically it says that writers are doomed to live life as observers not doers. Recorders of events in time and creators of their own world. Which makes them have a hard time coping with real life because they get caught up in their own world. Or never really experiencing their life because they are to busy recording the events of other's. Its true of anyone who writes in some form or another. Ernest Hemingway is a perfect example of someone who fell victim to the writer's curse. Even I use it as an escape from the real world for a short time. But I guess it's better than playing video games.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Post whore post!

kawtech I got your back, it's time to stand up to our oppressors! :bat:

Count me in! I'm up for an armed defense!

Ok guys if we are going to do this, take every precaution to spell check every post. We don't want to take on the PWPD and GPD at the same time. That would be bad. Right now the PWPD is just 3 strong, Sylvain is french, so if he is met with mild reisitance he may cut and run. But we can't count on that. Not as long as Nakinate and Mbills2223 are around. So the plan is divide and counquer, got it?

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Ok guys if we are going to do this, take every precaution to spell check every post. We don't want to take on the PWPD and GPD at the same time. That would be bad. Right now the PWPD is just 3 strong, Sylvain is french, so if he is met with mild reisitance he may cut and run. But we can't count on that. Not as long as Nakinate and Mbills2223 are around. So the plan is divide and counquer, got it?
    :ingo: Sounds like a plan.
    :ar15:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom