• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Just wondering which ones you like. With winter coming up we tend to watch a little programming. We are considering Max seems like it’s about $17.00 a month for ad free. We really don’t care for a lot of the newer network shows since so many of them are so anti 2 A that we can’t stand them case in Point the Rookie.

Thoughts

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    As far as what we actually pay for...
    Prime and Youtube Premium (oh yes, it's worth the $$ to me).
    For free we like Roku, Tubi and sometimes Pluto.
    Sling just didn't cut it for the $$. I am considering Paramount Plus.

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I use firetv service. No it has nothing to do with Amazon. It is from an company outa Canada i believe being thats what the payment conversion goes to. I got any and everything. Bad thing is, they stopped taking new subscribers last year. Besides alot of new movies Sky Cinema plays(UK movies channels), i watch alot of the payperview ...dirtvision, floracing, ect. Mainly outlaw sprintcars alot of the modified series and late models. Gf hates it when alot of the big sprint races are on 4 or 5 days straight.

VostocK

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    You can always just spend a few bucks a month for a VPN and download anything that interests you.

Personally I can't bring myself to give money to these big media companies who are putting out propaganda subtly (or not so subtly) normalizing things I don't agree with. Honestly these days I almost never watch TV or movies anyway.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    Watch around Black Friday, most of them had specials last year for $2-5 a month for various amounts of time.
    This.

Annual subs for Hulu and Peacock have been super cheap the last few years on Black Friday. If you sign up for Hulu you can add Disney+ for $2/mo. Max, AMC, Paramount, and others have done cheap short-term specials on Black Friday as well the last few years. Right now you can get one year of Paramount+ w/ Showtime for $60 ($5/mo) if you sign up by 9/24.

By waiting for deals, we usually have 4 - 6 subscriptions going at a time and we typically don't pay more than $15-18 / month combined for them.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    You can always just spend a few bucks a month for a VPN and download anything that interests you.

Personally I can't bring myself to give money to these big media companies who are putting out propaganda subtly (or not so subtly) normalizing things I don't agree with. Honestly these days I almost never watch TV or movies anyway.
    VPN?

Top Bottom