• ...and so much more!
  • Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Going thru some surgery crap here. Gotta keep in touch with the Dr’s. The first thing I hear on the phone is press 1 for English, right before I hear how important my call is. Then I’m on hold until the one operator can route my call to the next computer that makes me go thru the whole process again….. Bare with me.

My point is, I hear press 1 for English or press dos for Spanish. How long until I hear 1 for English 2 for Spanish 3 for Haitian 4 for some other language?

Now the real point, how long until I hear press 2 for English? Soon it’s press 3 for English. Soon I’ll be # 64 for English. Now we’ve got a real problem.

My issue is not immigration, it’s the non-assimilation. My ancestors had to speak and understand English before they were allowed to become citizens. As well as swearing an oath of allegiance. ~1722 AD. by my research.

Soon we will be a country of different cultures, not United. Taking the word United out of the United States of America. People come here for our freedom but refuse to assimilate. That dog don’t hunt.

Ya, I’m a boomer. But an all American Boomer. There are folks in “this very group “ that will some day see what I’m saying is truthful. Those folks need to realize that what’s happening today, politically, is going to be the cause of these things. It’s up to them/you to take the reins of power and stop this from happening. It doesn’t have a single thing to do with an individual or a political party. There is no difference other than a D or R in front of there name. They are all taking you for a ride. It has to do with what you believe/know is real freedom. You have been shown the way by those that came before. And at great cost. You have the knowledge of real freedom. That can’t be lost.

The time to choose is now! Ya the crowd says this guy or girl is the one, that’s the problem, following the crowd. Get local, get involved, put people in the seats of power that reflect your values. Even if you and yours loose this time, stay in the game until it’s over.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom