• Status
    Not open for further replies.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I think he's perfectly fine putting that on the Internet. I wouldn't mess with him.

I would.

Hey CPT does your route ever takes you down to Martinsville? Or should I just start screwing with all the Brinks truck drivers I see and wait for your post about some jerk at the ATM that wouldn't shut up?

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    I would.

Hey CPT does your route ever takes you down to Martinsville? Or should I just start screwing with all the Brinks truck drivers I see and wait for your post about some jerk at the ATM that wouldn't shut up?
    Well I mean if you wanna be shot, by all means lol

Dont forget to look at your buddies and say "hey, watch this." Thats a good way to go out.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Nah! I doubt CPT would shoot me. But then again he has no idea who I am outside of INGO and may take my joking to seriously.

Oh well. It sure would make for a hell of an entertaining post!

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Nah! I doubt CPT would shoot me. But then again he has no idea who I am outside of INGO and may take my joking to seriously.

Oh well. It sure would make for a hell of an entertaining post!
    But what if you get shot by one of them guards and its not CPT?

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I would.

I do not go that far south. Your city is serviced by the Indianapolis branch.

As far as posting about the amount of money, it's already over. You can't go and rob me now. It's not like I posted, "Hey guys, I'll be at the ATM on the corner of Ironwood and Ireland, and I have $XXX,XXX!"

Some ATMs get $20,000, some get $250,000. Depends on the bank, and the location. I don't mind telling you things that already happened.

So Kawtech, I'm not sure if I'd mess with the Indy guys. They're not as laid back as us. Also, you wouldn't be able to drop my name, as they have no idea who I am. I barely know who I am. Now I'm just rambling...

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I do not go that far south. Your city is serviced by the Indianapolis branch.

As far as posting about the amount of money, it's already over. You can't go and rob me now. It's not like I posted, "Hey guys, I'll be at the ATM on the corner of Ironwood and Ireland, and I have $XXX,XXX!"

Some ATMs get $20,000, some get $250,000. Depends on the bank, and the location. I don't mind telling you things that already happened.

So Kawtech, I'm not sure if I'd mess with the Indy guys. They're not as laid back as us. Also, you wouldn't be able to drop my name, as they have no idea who I am. I barely know who I am. Now I'm just rambling...

I'm going to guess you don't go by CPT Nervous at work either. So none of us who know who to ask for.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom