• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Neekaho

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Actually on his FB page his uncle commented on one of the clown pictures. It was a link to some old psychologist talking about transferance. So yes...very creepy

FWJK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Fort Wayne
    We had a flurry of action in this thread yesterday afternoon. I was hoping they got this bastard. For some reason this case has upset me more than similar ones. Makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it, yet I find myself frequently visiting this thread for updates.

Thinking about donating to add to the reward...may not make that much of a difference, but not much other ways I can help.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County

We had a flurry of action in this thread yesterday afternoon. I was hoping they got this bastard. For some reason this case has upset me more than similar ones. Makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it, yet I find myself frequently visiting this thread for updates.

Thinking about donating to add to the reward...may not make that much of a difference, but not much other ways I can help.

This may be a good way to helping out, as Nippr mentioned.....USSSA - United States Specialty Sports Association

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.

I have a gut feeling that the difference between $92,000 and $200,000 won't make a difference.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I have a gut feeling that the difference between $92,000 and $200,000 won't make a difference.

You would be surprised what rewards, and not just monetary ones, will get people to do. In Indy common practice is to withhold info on murders until one of your kinfolk or babies' daddies gets locked up.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You would be surprised what rewards, and not just monetary ones, will get people to do. In Indy common practice is to withhold info on murders until one of your kinfolk or babies' daddies gets locked up.

I have a feeling that the people that would think to do that probably don't typically have long to wait.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    This may be a good way to helping out, as Nippr mentioned.....USSSA - United States Specialty Sports Association

Check it out

tourney_zpskqnht77n.png

tobius

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2017
    delphi
    I live in the county and it has a lot of folks torn up. It hasn't anything to do with the case,I hope, but we had two subsidised housing apartments open up in the last two years. Lots of different folks have moved in/ out in the last couple years.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Wouldn't you think we'd have an arrest, if there was a local suspect in question?
    Reward, pushing a quarter million $, doesn't seem to be turning up anything, right?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    It's almost like you're in Law Enforcement or something? Somebody would rat out their cousin to save their baby daddy?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I hope there is an arrest soon, as more time goes by, the more concerned I am that this predator might not be caught.

As I read this I thought about the FBI having billboards in 46 states. You wouldn't do that if you didn't need to do that. This murderer will be brought to justice. Call it faith , optimism, karma, call it whatever. It will happen.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    As I read this I thought about the FBI having billboards in 46 states. You wouldn't do that if you didn't need to do that. This murderer will be brought to justice. Call it faith , optimism, karma, call it whatever. It will happen.
    Yes, this isn't the kind of case that just gets forgotten. I too am confident they will catch whoever it is, God willing it will be before there are more bodies.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics