• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BoilerWes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Pendleton
    I am not sure how accurate the video is on the location of events that transpired. It does raise the suspicion I have had all along that this guy used the water ways to get in and out of this location. Seems strange that they would have been found across the creek from the trail, indicating he either made them cross or took them across the creek after killing them.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Bob & Tom show this morning took a pause to mention this on the national segment with Pat McAfee (who has taken an interest in the case). Raised awareness to listeners, encouraging them to watch the video and inform them of the increased reward for information.

That was sort of out of the ordinary, had a bit of a chilling feel to it.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I sure hope all this amateur sleuthing doesn't get in the way of real investigative work.

Everyone claims they know that real life isn't like TV...then the act like real life is TV.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I sure hope all this amateur sleuthing doesn't get in the way of real investigative work.

Everyone claims they know that real life isn't like TV...then the act like real life is TV.
    You really should watch Criminal Minds tho...get out of your "real-life" lawyer bubble and learn something...

:cool:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I gotta say that the video - especially if it is on mute - used available information and public source material to put together a factual basis to understand the crime. I think he has the direction backwards on the bridge, but the other stuff looks pretty solid.

aturk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    Charlotte, NC
    I can tell you via first hand knowledge that the state police are investigating ALL leads. They were doing some investigation work on a person of interest today and where he was on the day of the incident.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I gotta say that the video - especially if it is on mute - used available information and public source material to put together a factual basis to understand the crime. I think he has the direction backwards on the bridge, but the other stuff looks pretty solid.

I thought the same thing but then I noticed when he shows the picture of the perp, the tree is the exact same one. Not sure what to make of that yet. The platform could have been the wrong one but that tree is identical.

I still can't believe people would let kids play on this bridge....man that thing looks unsafe as hell.

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.589...-ya156.13487-ro0.2549379-fo100/!7i7776!8i3888

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    There's a second video where he points things out. Trees and various spots. I'm not saying he's exactly right but it sure makes sense.

Can't embed from my phone for some reason

[video]https://youtu.be/_TFz4citG68[/video]

Last edited:

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    it took police 2.5 hours to respond to an abandoned vehicle in a street during the day on a weekday? And her purse, keys, and phone were untouched? Well done citizens of Columbus on your honesty

It's pretty ritzy ****y neighborhood.

The stupid thing is, the dog probably belongs to someone in that neighborhood, probably knows where "home" is, and probably started running because the crazy blonde lady was chasing it. What a dumb reason to die.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    There's a second video where he points things out. Trees and various spots. I'm not saying he's exactly right but it sure makes sense.

Can't embed from my phone for some reason

[video]https://youtu.be/_TFz4citG68[/video]

Comments on that video led me to April Tinsley story.....which made me think long and hard about how idiots like this are living among us.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus

The stupid thing is, the dog probably belongs to someone in that neighborhood, probably knows where "home" is, and probably started running because the crazy blonde lady was chasing it. What a dumb reason to die.

My thoughts exactly. She chased him to both of their deaths.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN

I love my dogs, but yeah... I don't see myself risking my life for someone else's dog. I can't say for sure what I would do if it were mine, though, i guess it would depend on how risky.

Top Bottom