Btown Rural

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I can't make this stuff up.

I'm not sure if it was a joke or not, but the picture I saw looked pretty official.

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    I've seen the Chrysler picture also, it was on company letter head and asked employees to stop masturbating in the bathroom. Manufacturers have to hire convicted felons, its a discrimination law suit if they don't. I'm wondering if they are getting ready to take dna samples from all convicted child molesters/felons.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I would say around 95/5. It seems that the authorities are having a hard time getting actual knowledge on the case and they are being extremely disciplined with their information they do have. It is prety impressive IMO.

In this lack of leakage of info I see Pences foot print.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    In this lack of leakage of info I see Pences foot print.

Actually, I'm less than convinced Pence has any involvement. Comey has made it clear he will do what he is going to do and plus, leaks would most likely be coming from the locals or ISP.

I am more worried that the details are such that no one really wants to talk about or publish them. I've seen some nasty cases, but this one that I don't really want to know the details of unless I need to to do my job...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Actually, I'm less than convinced Pence has any involvement. Comey has made it clear he will do what he is going to do and plus, leaks would most likely be coming from the locals or ISP.

I am more worried that the details are such that no one really wants to talk about or publish them. I've seen some nasty cases, but this one that I don't really want to know the details of unless I need to to do my job...

This might be true. Or a combo.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    All I have to say is that they need to dust off Old Sparky to bring it out of retirement for this turd when they catch him.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Hopefully the reward will help, but I have a hard time thinking that someone might know something on a case like this and not already have reported it...

FWJK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Fort Wayne
    CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. (WOWO): Officers with the Indiana State Police Department issued a statement Tuesday night, making clear, that no arrest has been made for the murders of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams.
    The following is a release issued from ISP:
    There has been no arrest for the murders of Liberty German, 14 and Abigail Williams, 13. As the case proceeds investigators will talk to potential witnesses and suspects, and anyone they believe might have evidentiary information about the case.
    If the public observes officers working on this case, they are asked not to jump to conclusions, nor identify a person as a suspect without facts to back up the claims. It is not fair to that person.

Top Bottom