• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Nothing pessimistic about it. Just a statement of damned if they do, damned if they don't.
    Have you seen much blame placed on LE in this thread? I don't recall much. And I scrolled through most of it. I agree with you there has been some. But ask yourself this, have you ever seen Act bashing LEOs in general here? I can't recall him doing so ever.

And trust me I do get it. Being a LEO is your profession, being a parent is one of mine (and I think yours as well) and IMO there has been more bashing of the parents in this thread than LEOs.

That being said, I don't blindly trust the govt and I'm pretty sure you don't either. That is not a knock on police, or at least not only police since they are part of the govt.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Anyone heard of them? Someone on FB was swearing up and down how good the one was, but I have no idea. The one guys web page kinda reminded me of a boring "law hawk" type.

And for those who don't know the law hawk.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    If it's proven that Allen committed these murders, the question asked would have to be: WTAF would this guy get up one day and become a brutal double killer? Crazy cannot be rationalized but a man with no criminal background, stable life with job, wife and child, considered mild mannered and normal by all that know him, makes a leap from sane to homicidal maniac, only to return to his normal life thereafter??? I just cannot imagine the psychology of it all. It's hard to believe it's possible.

Top Bottom