• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I suspect whomever did this had an unfortunate upbringing. Likely never had anybody spend time with him teaching him how to fish or how to hunt.

If he is captured, I hope the justice system goes easy on him. I hope the system will give him time outside to rehabilitate.

For my part, I would be more than happy to take him hunting in a dark woods...with no witnesses.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I suspect whomever did this had an unfortunate upbringing. Likely never had anybody spend time with him teaching him how to fish or how to hunt.

If he is captured, I hope the justice system goes easy on him. I hope the system will give him time outside to rehabilitate.

For my part, I would be more than happy to take him hunting in a dark woods...with no witnesses.
    SSS

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    And because they know there is somebody else involved, they don’t dare arrest him yet. Because until they have the other person, there is no guarantee this won’t crash and burn in court.
    Yeah, I don't think they have DNA now. I think it was him or his dad. But man, it is going to be hard for them to prove he was there, let alone that he killed them. I have counted on DNA all along to be what catches them.....but I now think there is none. I don't know how they will ever get true forensic evidence.

I am assuming, but surely they have checked to see where his and his dad's cell phone was when this crime happened? And who knows, maybe he was using a burner. Maybe if they get back to basics and do some hard nosed, old time detective work, from a different view. Do we know if he owned a car when this happened? Did he walk or drive to the park? If he drove, what route might he have taken back home? Check them routes for discarded clothing, knife, gun, etc.

It has been so long....all this is complicated now. This is why the first 48 hours is so important. I kind of know how these parents feel......and Lord have mercy, I hope they eventually get some kind of closure, if that is even possible. Absolutely senseless that they have lost their children.....

injb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Indiana

I am assuming, but surely they have checked to see where his and his dad's cell phone was when this crime happened?

I skimmed the whole thing. He said he was with his dad on the day, but they placed his phone elsewhere. They didn't say if they had been able to place his dad's phone, but it's clear that he was lying about the alibi.

For anyone who hasn't read the whole thing, there's some shocking stuff in there. Those images they published a few months back from the fake profile? Those were sent directly to Libby, and this profile was still in contact with her up to the morning of the day she was killed. Additionally, the cops are saying that several of her friends can confirm she was planning to meet this anthony shots guy, including on the day of the murder. One of them messaged the anthony shots profile asking if he knew what happened to her, and he said he was supposed to meet her but she never showed up.

Also, there was another incident where a girl gave anthony shots her address to meet up after she got back from school, before her parents came home. While she was waiting, she saw a guy in a ski mask looking in her window. Apparently that's what started the whole investigation.

So it's pretty clear that this profile was used to catfish Libby, and the cops don't think it was this Kegan guy, but someone else who had regular access to the account and lived at the same address. And she's clearly not the first girl to have been catfished by the same person. He's denying that anyone else had access like that.

trimman83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Warren Park
    I say Kline is too fat and slow to control the two girls. If he goes down the hill, he then has to go back up the hill. The crime took some time to pull off. He would be standing around catching his breath while searchers show up. A hiking trail in the winter is the last place he would be. I hope authorities are looking in other places for other people.

I say they have zero DNA. In this age of Genealogical DNA comparison, this would be one case rushed through the labs to find familiar comparisons to narrow the field, then Undercover would be following every remaining suspect for collection of any snot, spit, bubble gum or trashed cup and straw.

injb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Indiana
    https://art19.com/shows/murder-sheet

podcasts of the police interviews with the "suspected" killer.

Interesting stuff. If anyone read the transcript linked in the news article, they would have read a part where the interviewer tells KK a story about a kid who accidentally blocked a toilet, and his dad pushed his head into it, causing serious injuries, beat up the kids mother when she intervened etc. He asks KK what he thinks about that and KK is horrified. Then the interview moves on...but in that^ podcast, it's revealed that that guy was KK's dad, and the kid was his step-son, KK's half brother. The cop doesn't tell KK this in the interview, but the actual guy recounted his story on that podcast.

The podcast also interviewed the guys sister, (KK's half sister/TK's step daughter). Both agree that TK is a violent psychopath capable of anything. Also both agree that the voice in the recording doesn't sound like him.

Personally I think there's no arguing with the phone evidence. If what the interview says is true, then the killer used that profile, no question. They say they know it was done from his house, so that narrows it down to one or both of them. I don't care what anyone says about them matching the guy in the video, the voice recording etc. Those things are hard to judge and can be deceiving. But there's no way a stranger came into their house and used their internet connection to catfish the victim, nor is there any way that the catfishing attempt is unrelated to the murder.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I think these guys are five years too late on asking the public for help. There might have been solid info to be had five years ago?

:scratch:

..........................................................................................................

...........................................................................................................

Update** Detectives with the Delphi Investigation Seek Information​

Indiana State Police sent this bulletin at 04/11/2022 04:11 PM EDT
    Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.​
    State Police Header Image 3
    INDIANA STATE POLICE
    LAFAYETTE DISTRICT
    5921 State Road 43
    West Lafayette, IN 47906
    www.in.gov/isp
    FOR RELEASE: Upon Receipt​
    Sgt. Jeremy Piers
    Public Information Officer
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ISPLafayette
    Twitter: @ISPLafayette
    April 11, 2022

Investigators with the Delphi Double Homicide Task Force want to expand the list of social media applications used by anthony_shots. If you or someone you know communicated with the profile, anthony_shots on the social media application called Yellow, currently known as Yubo, please contact law enforcement at abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com or 765-822-3535.

*Original press release below

Detectives with the Delphi Investigation Seek Information​

While investigating the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German, detectives with the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office and the Indiana State Police have uncovered an online profile named anthony_shots. This profile was being used from 2016 to 2017 on social media applications, including but not limited to, Snapchat and Instagram. The fictitious anthony_shots profile used images of a known male model and portrayed himself as being extremely wealthy and owning numerous sports cars. The creator of the fictitious profile used this information while communicating with juvenile females to solicit nude images, obtain their addresses, and attempt to meet them. Pictured below, you’ll see images of the known male model and images the fictitious anthony_shots profile sent to underage females.
    We have already identified the male in these images that were used by the anthony_shots profile. The male that is in the photos is not a person of interest in the investigation. Detectives are seeking information about the person who created the anthony_shots profile.
    Investigators would like any individual that communicated with, met, or attempted to meet the anthony_shots profile to contact law enforcement by utilizing the tip email/phone number: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com or 765-822-3535. Please provide as much information as you possibly can. For example, when you communicated with anthony_shots, how you communicated with the profile, what social media applications the account used, and if anthony_shots attempted to meet you or obtain your address. If you have saved images or conversations with the anthony_shots profile, please attach them to your email.
    Please view the attached link to the Indiana State Police YouTube Channel to view a video version of the press release.

There is no further information to release at this time.

-30-​
    State Police section divider

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think these guys are five years too late on asking the public for help. There might have been solid info to be had five years ago?

:scratch:

..........................................................................................................

...........................................................................................................

Indiana State Police sent this bulletin at 04/11/2022 04:11 PM EDT
    Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.​
    State Police Header Image 3

INDIANA STATE POLICE
    LAFAYETTE DISTRICT
    5921 State Road 43
    West Lafayette, IN 47906
    www.in.gov/isp
    FOR RELEASE: Upon Receipt​

Sgt. Jeremy Piers
    Public Information Officer
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ISPLafayette
    Twitter: @ISPLafayette
    April 11, 2022

Investigators with the Delphi Double Homicide Task Force want to expand the list of social media applications used by anthony_shots. If you or someone you know communicated with the profile, anthony_shots on the social media application called Yellow, currently known as Yubo, please contact law enforcement at abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com or 765-822-3535.

*Original press release below

Detectives with the Delphi Investigation Seek Information​

While investigating the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German, detectives with the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office and the Indiana State Police have uncovered an online profile named anthony_shots. This profile was being used from 2016 to 2017 on social media applications, including but not limited to, Snapchat and Instagram. The fictitious anthony_shots profile used images of a known male model and portrayed himself as being extremely wealthy and owning numerous sports cars. The creator of the fictitious profile used this information while communicating with juvenile females to solicit nude images, obtain their addresses, and attempt to meet them. Pictured below, you’ll see images of the known male model and images the fictitious anthony_shots profile sent to underage females.
    We have already identified the male in these images that were used by the anthony_shots profile. The male that is in the photos is not a person of interest in the investigation. Detectives are seeking information about the person who created the anthony_shots profile.
    Investigators would like any individual that communicated with, met, or attempted to meet the anthony_shots profile to contact law enforcement by utilizing the tip email/phone number: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com or 765-822-3535. Please provide as much information as you possibly can. For example, when you communicated with anthony_shots, how you communicated with the profile, what social media applications the account used, and if anthony_shots attempted to meet you or obtain your address. If you have saved images or conversations with the anthony_shots profile, please attach them to your email.
    Please view the attached link to the Indiana State Police YouTube Channel to view a video version of the press release.

There is no further information to release at this time.

-30-​
    State Police section divider

Was this entire thing mis-handled from the start...???

Top Bottom