• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Don't know. My son is 28 and I still parent him to a degree. My daughter is almost 16 and I still parent her. Doesn't mean I don't let them out of my eyesight or lock them in a cage. I raise(raised) them best that I can. That includes allowing a bit of freedom. And yes at 13 (and younger) my daughter went to the local park with friends. My son as well. Hell at 16 my son went several state away to hike in the middle of nowhere, well not quite nowhere but a hell of a lot more isolated than the Monon High Trail.

Well 13 is old enough to get pregnant, so I'd say yes. And what age is required to OD? Considering I know people that started on heroin younger than that, I'd say yes they were old enough.

I wish you and your family the best of luck, my friend.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Who makes decisions for young girls who are not mature enough to make decisions themselves?
    I've got a question. Why do you keep specifying girls? Could not the same happen to boys? Think J Dahmer. Or I can come up with others.
    I wish you and your family the best of luck, my friend.
    I sincerely thank you, and I wish you and yours the same.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Fellas. It is fast approaching a point where the staff is hearing about the conversation/discussion.
    So far, I am OK with what I see but this is going for a field of what the thread is about, yet these questions do come to mind.
    So, let's all take a break. Please.

:)
    Got the message.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Fellas. It is fast approaching a point where the staff is hearing about the conversation/discussion.
    So far, I am OK with what I see but this is going for a field of what the thread is about, yet these questions do come to mind.
    So, let's all take a break. Please.

:)
    What CM just posted… pretty much what I was going to post.

Emotions are high here, Let’s keep it between the ditches please.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It's not semantics. THe Monon Trail is an organization. YOu can find its website. There is no, zero, zilch discussion of expanding it to include the entire old Monon railbed. It would be nice if they did, but I see no evidence of it.

FIne if you want to speculate, but don't hold it out as fact.
    What organization is the monon trail? The monon train is owned by the various local governments it is in. It is a fact that our state wants it to be continued and a long term goal is way up north. There are also sections completed in Lake county. I get worn out with the google warriors that if there isn’t a link it is not so. I was going to meetings since back in 1999 concerning the monon trail…

Gunmetalgray

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2021
    not lost, wandering...
    Nothing to see here, no one to blame.
    Oh there's blame, but it's the one and only one worthless piece of **** to blame, and he's still at large. When he is finally brought to justice, his execution should be public. To serve as a deterrent to anyone else thinking of committing such a heinous crime against kids. And if any bleeding heart, mercy crying liberal azzhats don't like it, well stay home and suck on a latte while the men in this world do the necessary business. I'd pay to see a .30-06 exit this d-bags skull by way of his crotch.
    Now, let me tell you how I really feel.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Oh there's blame, but it's the one and only one worthless piece of sh1t to blame, and he's still at large. When he is finally brought to justice, his execution should be public. To serve as a deterrent to anyone else thinking of committing such a heinous crime against kids. And if any bleeding heart, mercy crying liberal azzhats don't like it, well stay home and suck on a latte while the men in this world do the necessary business. I'd pay to see a .30-06 exit this d-bags skull by way of his crotch.

I would pay to see the piece of **** hang from the Monon bridge for as long as the vultures need to pick its bones clean.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh there's blame, but it's the one and only one worthless piece of sh1t to blame, and he's still at large. When he is finally brought to justice, his execution should be public. To serve as a deterrent to anyone else thinking of committing such a heinous crime against kids. And if any bleeding heart, mercy crying liberal azzhats don't like it, well stay home and suck on a latte while the men in this world do the necessary business. I'd pay to see a .30-06 exit this d-bags skull by way of his crotch.
    Come on man. Did you not read my unthread. It was a warning to chill out.
    Now, due to a total lack of decorum I am locking this thread. It’s in you my friend.

Gunmetalgray

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2021
    not lost, wandering...
    Come on man. Did you not read my unthread. It was a warning to chill out.
    Now, due to a total lack of decorum I am locking this thread. It’s in you my friend.
    Wooh, this surprised me. I had not been following every post on this thread but after going thru them I think the timing was unfortunate and I unknowingly stepped in it & replied to some side debate going on. If I understand correctly, some posts were getting personal and I happened to unknowingly quote one. I can see now that it could be construed as being part of the exchange that was getting personal. That was NOT my intent. My post was STRICTLY expressing feelings towards the POS who is to blame for committed this act. None of it was directed at the person quoted, zero, zip. I had no intention of getting involved in the side exchange and apologies if anyone took it that way.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    An attempt at keeping the thread on focus!

True Crime Garage podcast has several episodes on the murders. They go into detail over all of the known evidence. Way more in-site than watching a news story.

Law enforcement has more information than they have release.

BTW The killer may be in custody?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wooh, this surprised me. I had not been following every post on this thread but after going thru them I think the timing was unfortunate and I unknowingly stepped in it & replied to some side debate going on. If I understand correctly, some posts were getting personal and I happened to unknowingly quote one. I can see now that it could be construed as being part of the exchange that was getting personal. That was NOT my intent. My post was STRICTLY expressing feelings towards the POS who is to blame for committed this act. None of it was directed at the person quoted, zero, zip. I had no intention of getting involved in the side exchange and apologies if anyone took it that way.
    Thank you for responding.
    I feel the same way you do my friend. Maybe even more so. And that’s why I understand the emotionally charged debate and exchanges. To any parent brother sister or grandparents these feelings run deep. Or they should.

My job is to keep these threads on the rails. Even when I agree. And I do.

We have to remain civil. There are hundreds of visitors to this site that do not join but they read. Sponsors and so on. So please peoples. Let’s do that. Keep it civil.

Thanks.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    An attempt at keeping the thread on focus!

True Crime Garage podcast has several episodes on the murders. They go into detail over all of the known evidence. Way more in-site than watching a news story.

Law enforcement has more information than they have release.

BTW The killer may be in custody?

Which one to listen too? There is a ton of podcasts on there. Edit: Ok I scrolled way down and found it. Sounds like a bunch of suspects that were hunting girls may be coming out, so far haven't heard the new updates, but seems some of the suspects could be already in custody.....which once again makes one wonder they must not have DNA at all from the killer.....anytime you suspect or have in custody why not a simple DNA test and its over. And if no DNA then this killer be near impossible to find sadly, as has been the case so far.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom