• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Hit the listen button and scroll down they will be titled “Delphi Murders”.

Yeah they have over 500 episodes!
    If your a true crime fan it’s a rabbit hole!

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I'm wrong the show thats on right now is a repeat from last night but the one coming on next is a repeat from earlier tonight and the following one is a new one from tonight repeating at 11-12

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country

"I feel like they're harassing me" he says, playing the victim. "I did what I did because I was lonely" AYFS you pos? Answered "No" to the question if he thinks the police are going to press any charges. This pos had a hand in setting the stage or was physically involved. You can tell just by the way he addressed the subject. He knows what went down. He's mocking everyone who cared about Libby and Abby, the police, and thinks he's smarter than everyone involved in trying to find the answers. It would only take 10mins but wish God would grant me a hour in a locked room without any weapons and this lump of **** would be squealing like the pig he is, praying to God to let him live and be happy to do life in prison like he deserves.

Sorry, had to spring the relief valve. Its been building since I seen that lastnight.

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Well if police have DNA from scene and they have this guys DNA......? Either he didn't do it but might of helped, and there a 2nd killer....or there really isn't any DNA and police been bluffing this whole time hoping for confessions later. Police say he talked to Libby the day before, Suspect says thats what they say....someone is lying. Easy enough for police to show that he did, but haven't seen it. Sure looks and sounds like the guy in video.....if cops got him talking to Libby the day before he is at least involved. A 2 killer would explain why one of the girls couldn't of ran away.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Well if police have DNA from scene and they have this guys DNA......? Either he didn't do it but might of helped, and there a 2nd killer....or there really isn't any DNA and police been bluffing this whole time hoping for confessions later. Police say he talked to Libby the day before, Suspect says thats what they say....someone is lying. Easy enough for police to show that he did, but haven't seen it. Sure looks and sounds like the guy in video.....if cops got him talking to Libby the day before he is at least involved. A 2 killer would explain why one of the girls couldn't of ran away.
    Not the day before, he talked to her the day it happened.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    What organization is the monon trail? The monon train is owned by the various local governments it is in. It is a fact that our state wants it to be continued and a long term goal is way up north. There are also sections completed in Lake county. I get worn out with the google warriors that if there isn’t a link it is not so. I was going to meetings since back in 1999 concerning the monon trail…
    Well. I guess I should just bow to your self-proclaimed expertise on this. Probably everything else, too, I guess.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Sad that it seems this appears to be destined to be relegated to the cold case files.

once again prayers for the families involved.

Top Bottom