• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Expat you could be right, but I think the answer in right there in that county.
    From what I have seen those rail road ties are in bad shape. Look at the picture of the guy walking them. He looks very comfortable walking along. You would think that he has walked them several times before.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I was just thinking about this case the other day and wondering if anything new has come up.
    Where did they get the information from for this sketch? It's not from the picture because you can clearly see the hat is wrong, and did they guess about the face? I think they should pour out the evidence they have before this goes on any longer. This guy has probably already lost weight and changed facial hair. When they finally do release all of the information he'll probably look nothing like the guy in the pictures. How frustrating!

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I haven't been out there, but I don't think he's on the bridge anymore.

Wow, you picked a great thread to make a joke in, do you have anymore jokes for us?

Two girls were murdered and the killer is still on the loose, I am sure you find that hilarious while the rest of us do not.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I haven't been out there, but I don't think he's on the bridge anymore.

Wow, you picked a great thread to make a joke in, do you have anymore jokes for us?

Two girls were murdered and the killer is still on the loose, I am sure you find that hilarious while the rest of us do not.
    I read it and thought, "That's terrible that he said that. I shoulda thought of that line."

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    From what I have seen those rail road ties are in bad shape. Look at the picture of the guy walking them. He looks very comfortable walking along. You would think that he has walked them several times before.

And the bridge is very tall/high up. Thats an interesting point.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Give me a minute. I'll come up with something.
    I didn't take it as a haha joke, more of a sarcastic comment in response to the post he quoted. If we can't be sarcastic with each other now, I will have to stop posting.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...I am sure you find that hilarious while the rest of us do not.

I chuckled.:dunno:

If we stopped laughing and joking every time someone was senselessly murdered in this country, there wouldn't be much laughing and joking.:rolleyes:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

And the bridge is very tall/high up. Thats an interesting point.

It is interesting. He could have been there several times before though and not necessarily live within the community.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

Upon further reflection, I think this post is worth a more substantive response.

What happened in this case is a tragedy. A devastating, life-changing, emotionally draining event that no one should ever have to experience or, really, even learn about.

If it is the worst thing, or among the worst things, that a person has ever experienced or learned about in a personal way, then I understand how sarcasm or frivolous treatment of it could be offensive and be perceived as callous. Perhaps even cruel.

But, for as terrible as this is, if it doesn't even rate in the worst 10 things someone has experienced or had personal involvement with, then it is not. It is just perceived differently. That's where gallows humor comes from. A familiarity with the worst things humans can do to each other cultivates a certain perspective that requires some amount of sarcasm, even frivolity, to keep one sane.

Family man

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Southern

This is the first I heard of this. Yes I live under a rock, dont watch tv or listen to anything but Christian radio. I just read all 60 pages hoping the last would be about a conviction.
    2 Things I come a way with 1 sick people deserve old testament justiace. The tax payers should not have to suport them.
    2. Having to be 18 to get a carry permit is bs. I bought my daughter a German shepherd for this reasion along with a few knifes she always has on her. So when she goes for a walk she is not an easy target. Now im more incline to say law be damed and let her carry one of the handguns she handels and shoots so well.
    Edit to add
    If indiana dose away with needing a ccw permit wouldnt that alow those under 18 to carry same as with a long gun? The only thing i see stoping her is the requirment to have a permit and the required min age for that is 18

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Didn't one of the girls record something on her phone? They had a voice recording or something per the initial reports. Maybe there was more to the recording than they shared early on???

Top Bottom