• ...and so much more!
  • funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Yeah, same team. We are all upset that the killer is still free. I would bet that the ISP investigators and local cops are more upset than anyone but family. So how about we stop with the comments degrading the officers and I'll stop with the snark.

Unless you have access to the case files, you have zero idea what you're talking about.
    They may or may not solve it, but I easily believe they still have active work to do on a case with this much attention.

Other than the families, I doubt there is anyone more frustrated than all those who go to bed every night with having worked on this on their mind.

Willing to bet the fire that burns to catch the perp(s) will NEVER fade until justice is delivered to these two girls and their families, who displayed unimaginable courage and stoicism at their news conference several weeks ago. LE, Fire, EMS, down to people like me see too many things in their careers that they will never unsee. Things the rest of society should thank God on a daily basis that they'll never have to deal with such horrible circumstances. You can bet this investigation has reached out across the country looking for any similarities to previous tragedies.

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    side-by-side-delphi-suspect-pic.jpg

Top Bottom