• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    It's infuriating, but it appears likely at this point that the miserable **********, dog-felching, piece of **** mother-****er will get away with it.:xmad:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    The police still say they hey are very active and not treating this case as cold. I'll try to find a link later today.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Sounds like a bunch of butthurt because the police aren't miracle workers.

Two girls were brutally murdered and we are butthurt because the person who did it is still running free?

Last week you were crying because we were upset your drunk buddy was back on the streets and now this...

What do street cops have to do with this, there are professionals working this case not street cops such as yourself...

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Two girls were brutally murdered and we are butthurt because the person who did it is still running free?

Last week you were crying because we were upset your drunk buddy was back on the streets and now this...

What do street cops have to do with this, there are professionals working this case not street cops such as yourself...
    The "professionals" rarely solve the crime without immense help from the "street" cop? I'm pissed because Bisard is free, but your statement was kinda over the top!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    There is still an evil murderer out there somewhere. Even if they were caught, there could be another.

Take away should be that we need to parent our children. Teach them about putting themselves in vulnerable positions, whether adults are watching over them or not.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

Lol @ crying over someone I would kick the **** out of if given the chance.

Cops are *******s if they rush to make an arrest and *******s if it takes them a while. We can't win. And if you think that street cops aren't actively looking for the perpetrator, you are sadly mistaken.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    And I have in fact apprehended a murder suspect (that ended up being convicted at trial), even though I'm "just a street cop." I guess I should have stayed with writing tickets and taking bull**** calls for service.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    And I have in fact apprehended a murder suspect (that ended up being convicted at trial), even though I'm "just a street cop." I guess I should have stayed with writing tickets and taking bull**** calls for service.
    Yup, leave police work to the professionals, now, can you swing by McDonalds and arrest the manager for running out of French fries?

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.

No, what you should do is stop taking every single comment out of context, we here on INGO are the most pro-LEO people you will ever find. The fact that we all are saddened that the killer of these two girls is still free has nothing to do with LEO, their involvement, or what they have/have not done.

We are aware of the good that LEO does everyday on or off duty, the lives they save, and the evil they fight. Same team bro, can we just be upset that a killer is running free and two girls were murdered?

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    No, what you should do is stop taking every single comment out of context, we here on INGO are the most pro-LEO people you will ever find. The fact that we all are saddened that the killer of these two girls is still free has nothing to do with LEO, their involvement, or what they have/have not done.

We are aware of the good that LEO does everyday on or off duty, the lives they save, and the evil they fight. Same team bro, can we just be upset that a killer is running free and two girls were murdered?

Yeah, same team. We are all upset that the killer is still free. I would bet that the ISP investigators and local cops are more upset than anyone but family. So how about we stop with the comments degrading the officers and I'll stop with the snark.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    And if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor...

This!

Fact is there is nothing more for them to do but wait for this to happen again.

Unless you have access to the case files, you have zero idea what you're talking about.

If you get 18k tips, you have to run down 18k tips. Now, there's probably a lot of repeats, but that's still a ton of legwork. Every single tip is both potentially a suspect and potentially exculpatory if you do identify someone else later. Especially with a murder, you can't just blow off tips even if you already have a good suspect somewhere else. I can lose a case if I don't run down every lead to a dead end, even if someone is already in custody, because that lead can be used to create reasonable doubt if I can't show how I investigated it and it was a dead end. I'm also legally required to disclose any potential exculpatory information. A witness identifies a random person in a photo array? I've got to disclose that. I interviewed someone else as a potential suspect? I've got to disclose that? Etc. I need to run down every lead as far as it will go and be prepared to answer how I know that person isn't the right one.

That's the tactical decision you make when you decide if you should release grainy images. It becomes a Rorschach test, everyone who knows a "bad guy" who vaguely matches the description calls in a tip. I once got a tip that the suspect to a particular crime that made the news was spotted in rural Kentucky when the correct suspect was already in jail and had given a corroborated confession (knowing details only the suspect would know) and was identified by the victim. So even after an arrest, the investigation isn't over. Plus running down potential witnesses, serving subpoenas and warrants, combing through the data from warrants (some for electronic records can take 60 days to even come back, depending on the carrier/provider and then be GB of data to manually go through...), sniffing around on social media, etc. There's no programs that can do it for you. You, or an assisting investigator or analyst, manually goes through it.

They may or may not solve it, but I easily believe they still have active work to do on a case with this much attention.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Unless you have access to the case files, you have zero idea what you're talking about.

If you get 18k tips, you have to run down 18k tips. Now, there's probably a lot of repeats, but that's still a ton of legwork. Every single tip is both potentially a suspect and potentially exculpatory if you do identify someone else later. Especially with a murder, you can't just blow off tips even if you already have a good suspect somewhere else. I can lose a case if I don't run down every lead to a dead end, even if someone is already in custody, because that lead can be used to create reasonable doubt if I can't show how I investigated it and it was a dead end. I'm also legally required to disclose any potential exculpatory information. A witness identifies a random person in a photo array? I've got to disclose that. I interviewed someone else as a potential suspect? I've got to disclose that? Etc. I need to run down every lead as far as it will go and be prepared to answer how I know that person isn't the right one.

That's the tactical decision you make when you decide if you should release grainy images. It becomes a Rorschach test, everyone who knows a "bad guy" who vaguely matches the description calls in a tip. I once got a tip that the suspect to a particular crime that made the news was spotted in rural Kentucky when the correct suspect was already in jail and had given a corroborated confession (knowing details only the suspect would know) and was identified by the victim. So even after an arrest, the investigation isn't over. Plus running down potential witnesses, serving subpoenas and warrants, combing through the data from warrants (some for electronic records can take 60 days to even come back, depending on the carrier/provider and then be GB of data to manually go through...), sniffing around on social media, etc. There's no programs that can do it for you. You, or an assisting investigator or analyst, manually goes through it.

They may or may not solve it, but I easily believe they still have active work to do on a case with this much attention.
    One word buddy, "PROFESSIONAL", if you don't qualify, well, Frank has a ticket book he can loan ya!

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Wow.

This took an ugly turn.

And by "ugly" I really mean "misinformed friendly fire by those who come across as willfully ignorant."

Top Bottom