• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I have friends that live there. It is extremely ritzy. Cops not needed in there in general, so I can see why it would take so long to respond. Not exactly high priority compared to what's going on in some other areas.

It's pretty ritzy ****y neighborhood.

The stupid thing is, the dog probably belongs to someone in that neighborhood, probably knows where "home" is, and probably started running because the crazy blonde lady was chasing it. What a dumb reason to die.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Yeah, people are always leaving cars running with doors open for long periods of time in the streets in Carmel too. It's just a thing the affluent do. Surely nothing to worry about. Not that they expected this, but it's very odd. How busy are the officers in Columbus on a typical Friday afternoon?

nothing like paying a ton in taxes to have your neighborhood low prioritized by the services you pay for

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Yeah, people are always leaving cars running with doors open for long periods of time in the streets in Carmel too. It's just a thing the affluent do. Surely nothing to worry about. Not that they expected this, but it's very odd. How busy are the officers in Columbus on a typical Friday afternoon?

nothing like paying a ton in taxes to have your neighborhood low prioritized by the services you pay for

This

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    My wife speculated that there could be an internet connection between the victims and the killer. Especially if they only found the one phone, the killer may've taken the one he thought connected him to the girls.

:(

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Yep.

i can see myself getting out for a lost animal if I saw it. Not for my love of the animal, but for the family who loves it.
    I have stopped for strays before, but if the animal doesn't come to me when I call I just drive off. I'm not about to chase someone else's pet all over the woods or a busy road.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I have stopped for strays before, but if the animal doesn't come to me when I call I just drive off. I'm not about to chase someone else's pet all over the woods or a busy road.

Same here. If it has a collar/tags, i try to find the owner. The one time that i did help the neighbors chase down their dog (i was a teenager), I got bit.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It's sad that they don't seem to have anything on this. Just as sad that they are titling it "Snapchat Killer" case.

Why do our little girls know how to use Snapchat, but they are clueless to a predator approaching them?

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Same here. If it has a collar/tags, i try to find the owner. The one time that i did help the neighbors chase down their dog (i was a teenager), I got bit.

That is my biggest concern. Getting bit by a dog, and one that is not up to date on their shots. Not cool.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    It would be nice if another serial killer takes this perp into his sancum sanctorum for a snack, then the cops kick in the door and blast both of them to shreds...well, the killer of the girls would already be shredded and in the other guy's belly in my ideal world.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    It disturbs me greatly this person is still on the loose. Johnny Law has long arms and a longer memory so I am sure he will be eventually found...but what might he do in the mean time. :(

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    It would be nice if another serial killer takes this perp into his sancum sanctorum for a snack, then the cops kick in the door and blast both of them to shreds...well, the killer of the girls would already be shredded and in the other guy's belly in my ideal world.
    You need Dexter.
    B9C6409C-37EB-4409-B2C1-429D4BE16C49_zpsqqgjozsn.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    They just had a Today Show segment. A state trooper assured us they were going to catch the guy. Asked why, he said because we can't have such evil amongst us... I hate to be cynical but unless the guy has an evil sign hanging around his neck, I am not sure how that helps catch him.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Remind me not to get on your bad side.

Top Bottom