• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    1. No 2. Loaded question the judge is the one who issues the warrant not leos. Warrants are based off probable cause. This guy was involved in something more than narcotics. What crimes do you have to commit or for sake of argument probably be committing before your subject to a search warrant..I don't know its going to be a different standard person to person

And post ONE member willing to back up your statement about being a cop.

Anyone that argues with this clown should post the above quote in response to any of his posts until he answers.

He'll either give proof that he's actually an LEO or he'll shut up(fingers crossed).

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    We're almost thirty pages into this thread, and this isn't the first thread about this event, and we still can't agree on the facts of what actually happened? That's just sad. What are the AZ cops hiding?

If they had a search warrant for the guy's house, did they have to produce it to the family after they killed the guy? Or was it, Kill the Homeowner, Don't Have to Produce a Search Warrant Tuesday?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    We're almost thirty pages into this thread, and this isn't the first thread about this event, and we still can't agree on the facts of what actually happened? That's just sad. What are the AZ cops hiding?

If they had a search warrant for the guy's house, did they have to produce it to the family after they killed the guy? Or was it, Kill the Homeowner, Don't Have to Produce a Search Warrant Tuesday?

I only see seven pages.:dunno:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Then how on earth can you claim this is a justified shoot? You are contradicting yourself.

2. Loaded question
    Absolutely, but I'm choosing to play by your rules.

the judge is the one who issues the warrant not leos. Warrants are based off probable cause. This guy was involved in something more than narcotics. What crimes do you have to commit or for sake of argument probably be committing before your subject to a search warrant..I don't know its going to be a different standard person to person

Do not try to pass the buck by laying responsibility at the feet of the judge. Who requests the warrant? Who identifies the items being sought? Who provides the PC for the warrant? Who writes it? Who essentially says, "We've done our due diligence, we've done the leg work, we've conducted the interviews, and we have this reason to believe this home will have these items that can be used to convict this person for this crime?" WHO SAYS THAT? Not the judge.

But I digress. I didn't ask which crimes warranted a search warrant. I asked how you could defend a practice that legalizes the murder of an man because of no better evidence than some narc providing probable cause and judge's signature giving it the force of law?

A man is dead and for what? Justify that.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    He'll either give proof that he's actually an LEO or he'll shut up(fingers crossed).

I hope he is not an actual LEO, but based of his posting history and behavior he does certainly seem to be an indoctrinated member of the thin blue line.

Perhaps he'll shut up, but I doubt it. You ask for the moon, Benny. You ask for the moon. :):

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Anyone that argues with this clown should post the above quote in response to any of his posts until he answers.

While I'm not a fan of Keyser Soze, or the things he says, I don't think we should demand from him that he prove to us his occupation. For what it's worth, I don't think he's a Police Officer, and he can create all the fake accounts he want for his "fellow Officers" to vouch for him, and I still won't believe it.

He can bring some friends out and have them tell us he's a cop, if it's important to him for us to know he's a cop, but if I were him, I would simply stop talking about my profession (INGO would probably like him a lot more) and I wouldn't go to any length to prove I am what I say I am.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA

And the answer is: Because he had the AUDACITY to get his family to safety and take a defensive position with a firearm (on SAFE) in his hands while he assessed the situation. Don't you know? If you're in your own home and you touch a firearm, apparently it's all fine and well for a LEO to perform a mag-dump on you as quick as possible. Officer Safety and all that happy horse****.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Then how on earth can you claim this is a justified shoot? You are contradicting yourself.

Absolutely, but I'm choosing to play by your rules.

Do not try to pass the buck by laying responsibility at the feet of the judge. Who requests the warrant? Who identifies the items being sought? Who provides the PC for the warrant? Who writes it? Who essentially says, "We've done our due diligence, we've done the leg work, we've conducted the interviews, and we have this reason to believe this home will have these items that can be used to convict this person for this crime?" WHO SAYS THAT? Not the judge.

But I digress. I didn't ask which crimes warranted a search warrant. I asked how you could defend a practice that legalizes the murder of an man because of no better evidence than some narc providing probable cause and judge's signature giving it the force of law?

I'm not passing the buck. Your talking about getting rid of search warrants for certain crimes...I think? They had one and found what they were looking for. So then your asking for what? Your going to say he is dead for weapons, body armor, parts of a police uniform ect. I think he is dead because he pointed a gun at the officers.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    And the answer is: Because he had the AUDACITY to get his family to safety and take a defensive position with a firearm (on SAFE) in his hands while he assessed the situation. Don't you know? If you're in your own home and you touch a firearm, apparently it's all fine and well for a LEO to perform a mag-dump on you as quick as possible. Officer Safety and all that happy horse****.

How do you know he was in a defensive position?

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    :dunno: I disagree. I think he is dead because a SWAT team shot him 70 times.

They did so because he was pointing a gun at them. We can go back and forth another 50 pages. The shooting was legally justified. They were there lawfully, and the use of force was justified. A reasonable person would believe there life was in danger if someone pointed a gun at them.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    While I'm not a fan of Keyser Soze, or the things he says, I don't think we should demand from him that he prove to us his occupation. For what it's worth, I don't think he's a Police Officer, and he can create all the fake accounts he want for his "fellow Officers" to vouch for him, and I still won't believe it.

He can bring some friends out and have them tell us he's a cop, if it's important to him for us to know he's a cop, but if I were him, I would simply stop talking about my profession (INGO would probably like him a lot more) and I wouldn't go to any length to prove I am what I say I am.

I don't really see a problem with having him prove something he claims to be, under the circumstances...I'm not asking for his name and badge number.

If he creates fake accounts, there's a good chance that the mods will find out and ban him...How is that not a win?

If he has friends lie for him, well, there's not much we can do.

It would be nice if he quit dodging the question and at least addressed it, but maybe I'm asking for too much.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom