Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Been staying out of here for good reason.
    Just left the book of faces and the incitement over there is intense.
    Had to take a look in here just to see whats up.

:popcorn:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Lol. Yeah. Beating on cars with bats and hammers does not a riot make.
    My mistake.
    How many lootings before we can declare a riot now?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    When you say an entire religion is an enemy, that is incendiary and lends strength to those who will use it as a reason to gather those on the fringe.

When there are literally hundreds of thousands already on "the fringe," perhaps the generalization is not entirely inaccurate.

When you say the Mexians coming to America are drug dealers and rapists, that is bigoted.

Some of them certainly are. Funny thing about the truth. It's color-blind. Have we gone a single week without an illegal killing an American citizen?

When you say that people should be assaulted, along with many other remarks, that is hateful.

I wonder what is causing this hate.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    When there are literally hundreds of thousands already on "the fringe," perhaps the generalization is not entirely inaccurate.

Some of them certainly are. Funny thing about the truth. It's color-blind. Have we gone a single week without an illegal killing an American citizen?

Have we gone a single week with an American citizen killing another American citizen? So yeah, not following your point... unless you're trying to say illegals commit murders because they are illegal (which still doesn't make much sense).

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Please provide context for "I think Islam hates us."

How on earth is that... What?

Now it's being an incendiary racist to claim that islam doesn't like the US? Yeah, I bet they love us bombing their countries non-stop for over a decade.

Still can't see how you take that remark the way you do.

Nope, that's called vandalism. Why are Trump supporters vandalizing things?

They were protesters, anti-Trump.

Have we gone a single week with an American citizen killing another American citizen? So yeah, not following your point... unless you're trying to say illegals commit murders because they are illegal (which still doesn't make much sense).

Well, if you're already a criminal...

Are you going to tell me that someone who illegally takes residence in the US is not a criminal?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Is it the supporters or the protesters doing the vandalizing.

Well gee, wouldn't possibly be the people who caused the police department to roll out the riot units and armored vehicles... It's obviously the people who want to go and see Trump give a speech.

They shut down the speech because of how violent and dangerous the protesters were, I think it should be obvious who was doing the vandalizing.

Some were stopping traffic to beat the hell out of cars, only was able to catch a glimpse of that. The scanner mentioned hordes of them hiding out in parking garages vandalizing cars. They probably thought they were vandalizing Trump supporter's cars.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well, I'm sure we got here because Trump was just being so nice and kind. His words were nothing but incendiary, bigoted and hateful. So, let's not examine the result without looking at the cause.

No we got to the point that violence as a political tool is acceptable thanks to Occupy Wallstreet, Ferguson and Baltimore being allowed and condoned.
    Safe spaces to destroy and understandable anger, etc.
    It's now encouraged.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

My point is, they shouldn't even be here. Those murders should not have happened. Of course Americans kill one another. Duh. Here's your sign. :rolleyes:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My point is, they shouldn't even be here. Those murders should not have happened. Of course Americans kill one another. Duh. Here's your sign. :rolleyes:

So you're saying that if an American get's murdered, they had better damn well be murdered by an American! lol

#thejokeswritethemselves

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

Is it that many?

I'm not sure, but I'm sure you base that off of credible data.

Yeah, me too.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    So you're saying that if an American get's murdered, they had better damn well be murdered by an American! lol

#thejokeswritethemselves

So you are saying that it is just fine if illegals murder Americans, because Americans do it, too.

See. I can be as deliberately obtuse as you can.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How on earth is that... What?

Now it's being an incendiary racist to claim that islam doesn't like the US? Yeah, I bet they love us bombing their countries non-stop for over a decade.

Don't know how well you are with geography, but the VAST majority of adherents of Islam don't even live in the Middle East, nor have their countries received any bombings.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So this is the image the MSM is running with tonight regarding the Chicago rally "riots". Until I see video of her saying "heil", it's not worth drawing the conclusion that the MSM wants.

CdUclK4WEAER_hm.jpg:large

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So you are saying that it is just fine if illegals murder Americans, because Americans do it, too.

See. I can be as deliberately obtuse as you can.

Not so much, I'm just asking questions to see how much you think the sky has fallen due to illegal aliens.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom