This is going to escalate.

rvygt2.jpg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Probably more a gang member than political activist.... that's just me though. But, on a side note... when I use the word "thug," it's guys like this that come to mind.

Did you read the rest of his twitter posts? Looks like your average democrat to me.

9oFe3tz.png

Look at that democrat and his red flag!

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Some info from Chicago police about the protesters. I don't see how anybody can support this type of demonstration.
    Second City Cop

Nobody should support it. Trump has a right to spew his drivel without multitudes of morons hindering it. I won't contest that. BUT, he's created the climate for people to act like morons.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nobody should support it. Trump has a right to spew his drivel without multitudes of morons hindering it. I won't contest that. BUT, he's created the climate for people to act like morons.

And those Morons will seek out that climate to continue acting like morons.

It is the morons, not trump that are the issue here.

I know you stated this in your post I am agreeing ...............I think.

Yeah, I am.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    One would assume, since this operation succeeded in shutting down the Trump rally, that we will see it continue to occur in the future. I think it will become difficult for Trump and eventually any Republican to hold a campaign event near an urban center. In the old days, the mayor would not allow such lawlessness because the citizens in the city would vote him out of office for it. Now if he doesn't allow the lawlessness, he might get voted out.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

If Trump is responsible, why is it the other side's people who are engaging in illegal and violent behavior?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    One would assume, since this operation succeeded in shutting down the Trump rally, that we will see it continue to occur in the future. I think it will become difficult for Trump and eventually any Republican to hold a campaign event near an urban center. In the old days, the mayor would not allow such lawlessness because the citizens in the city would vote him out of office for it. Now if he doesn't allow the lawlessness, he might get voted out.

:yesway:

Hemp. It's not just for smoking!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    C'mon, Dave. It's always the Republicans fault.

Yes, and I, for one, reach the point where when I am going to be included in the blame for a problem, contributing on my terms becomes a very tempting response. They want to break car windows for the audacity of stickers not supporting leftists? Leave someone in the parking area to split heads open with .308 boat tails. Sh*t will stop pretty quick.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You can't use the word brown? Ok so your mom was born in Mexico? I'm assuming she probably wasn't brown - "Hispanic" (Hispanic being a made up word by the way, Latino is the preferred word). If she was, she might have passed on that many Latinos from central and South America call themselves "brown." I think it is you, that have no business commenting... as you apparently know nothing about your own culture.... well assuming your mom is actually Mexican. Esta Bien?

Welcome to BrownPride.com! Since.1997 | Powered by Digital Aztlan Studios

Kut (is a black, lol)

SHE wouldn't be born a LATINO, now would SHE

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I don't like Trump. I can't imagine that I'll ever really like Trump. But he's certainly looking better when contrasted with his opposition.

Not the best measure... I know that. But it's what we've got.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Say What? Will you blame him for Ferguson and Baltimore - because that's sure what this looks like. Or 1968

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom