• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    I am not sure how you deduce that from my posts, but not the same from yours. Exactly how are my words demonstrating anger, but not yours?

Maybe it's the words you are useing along with exclamation points and words in caps. It's angry.. No doubt about it..
    We get you don't like Mr Trump..
    I haven't used language and harsh words here like you have, ( incendiary, bigoted, and hateful ) so I definitely don't get that I'm angry at all..

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Both side should be free to speak. I don't see conservatives shutting down any Sanders/Clinton events. Why is that??

Because we conservatives understand they are allowed to have there own events to go on unempeated by others that agree with them.
    As we should be able to have our own.

My neighbors rights end at my nose..

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well if it's so obvious and so wide spread, finding me a transcript or video of him doing these things should be easy for you, no?

They went there looking to start a riot and attack Trump supporters.

Why else would they be carrying bats and hammers and destroying people's cars?

Speaking to a group to encourage them to carry out unlawful actions is illegal.

There's plenty of supreme court cases on it.

"There may be somebody with tomatoes in the audience. So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell— I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise. It won’t be so much ’cause the courts agree with us too."

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    "There may be somebody with tomatoes in the audience. So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell— I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise. It won’t be so much ’cause the courts agree with us too."

Maybe I'm crazy, but I took that as a joke, and I'm guessing from the laughing, the audience did too.

Protesters don't throw tomatoes, they throw shoes.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Woah there buddy, specifically what has he said that was incendiary, bigoted, and hateful?

I hear it all the time yet nobody is willing to point out specifics.

When you say an entire religion is an enemy, that is incendiary and lends strength to those who will use it as a reason to gather those on the fringe. When you say the Mexians coming to America are drug dealers and rapists, that is bigoted. When you say that people should be assaulted, along with many other remarks, that is hateful.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe I'm crazy, but I took that as a joke, and I'm guessing from the laughing, the audience did too.

I take you at your word that you are not punching people in the face as Trump [STRIKE]asked[/STRIKE] joked. But some people have.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Here's something you may not realize. This only helps Trump keep his supporters. It won't help him in the general election. This isn't the help you think it is. Trump may be able to beat Hillary because Hillary's unfavorability is also high, and maybe as many democrats won't show up for her as republicans won't show up for Trump. But he's giving them a reason to show up. He needs to get a handle on this.

You have no idea. He's created a "cult of personality" persona. People are REALLY starting to pay attention. For a while I thought about sitting this election out, but no way in hell, now. Trump's future rallies are going be quite the show.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    When you say an entire religion is an enemy, that is incendiary and lends strength to those who will use it as a reason to gather those on the fringe. When you say the Mexians coming to America are drug dealers and rapists, that is bigoted. When you say that people should be assaulted, along with many other remarks, that is hateful.

News media made those statements, taking Trump's statements completely out of context.

Trump referenced a subset of people, the media spun it to make his statements look like a blanket statement for the entire group. Typical character assassination tactics for the news media.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Well apparently the low IQ portion of his voters didn't pick up on that.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    News media made those statements, taking Trump's statements completely out of context.

Trump referenced a subset of people, the media spun it to make his statements look like a blanket statement for the entire group. Typical character assassination tactics for the news media.

Please provide context for "I think Islam hates us."

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    You have no idea. He's created a "cult of personality" persona. People are REALLY starting to pay attention. For a while I thought about sitting this election out, but no way in hell, now. Trump's future rallies are going be quite the show.

Well apparently the low IQ portion of his voters didn't pick up on that.

But unlike you, those " low IQ voters " never stated they thought about sitting this election out.. Those " low IQ's " don't have a problem doing their civic duty.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Double hell yes.

America needs more face punching. This is just the beginning of the rehabilitation of the public face punch, comrades!

office-chairs-are-a-communist-plot-to-keep-me-too-fat-and-lazy-to-get-up-and-punch-you-in-the-face-53693.png

More face punching gold:

punchintheface.jpg

Being a reasonable man, I'm happy to meet the non-face punchers half way. Can we settle on a grapefruit to the face as a compromise?

public-enemy-grapefruit.jpg

Time to load up the punch bus and get to work! Crack some hippie ass!

[video=youtube;XazOmi4yIbU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XazOmi4yIbU[/video]

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Maybe it's the words you are useing along with exclamation points and words in caps. It's angry.. No doubt about it..
    We get you don't like Mr Trump..
    I haven't used language and harsh words here like you have, ( incendiary, bigoted, and hateful ) so I definitely don't get that I'm angry at all..

No, I'm not angry at all. I use caps as emphasis and other words to be descriptive. I'll just say that Trump is a meanie-meanie and leave it at that.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    But unlike you, those " low IQ voters " never stated they thought about sitting this election out.. Those " low IQ's " don't have a problem doing their civic duty.

Is voting a civic duty when your choice is a fascist or a communist?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom