• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    [video=youtube;YU3vcvGpALQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ[/video]

Lets see what some crazy St Louis protesters have to say.

"Freedom of speech is hitting people in the face."

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Not so much, I'm just asking questions to see how much you think the sky has fallen due to illegal aliens.

I didn't say the sky was falling. But they are a problem in our country, and a serious one. Maybe you don't see the problem, as you probably don't encounter many as you bravely save people going 60 in a 50 mph zone from themselves on the safest stretch of US 31 in the state. But in cities where stopping litter in the Arts district is way down on the priority list, they are a major drain on public resources, and a threat to public safety.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I didn't say the sky was falling. But they are a problem in our country, and a serious one. Maybe you don't see the problem, as you probably don't encounter many as you bravely save people going 60 in a 50 mph zone from themselves on the safest stretch of US 31 in the state. But in cities where stopping litter in the Arts district is way down on the priority list, they are a major drain on public resources, and a threat to public safety.

I'm sorry, you're losing your vision of America, due to the browns draining public resources and threatening safety. But hey, you're free to travel down the "safest stretch of US31" at any time. I'll even give you up to 65 mph.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I'm sorry, you're losing your vision of America, due to the browns draining public resources and threatening safety. But hey, you're free to travel down the "safest stretch of US31" at any time. I'll even give you up to 65 mph.

A brown? Do you mean a Hispanic? My mother was born in Ciudad Juarez. She is a naturalized citizen. A law-abiding citizen. Don't lump her in with the illegals that think its fine to jump in line in front of those who respect our nation's laws and do things the right way. You have about as much business commenting on "the browns" as you do talking about actual police work.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    So this is the image the MSM is running with tonight regarding the Chicago rally "riots". Until I see video of her saying "heil", it's not worth drawing the conclusion that the MSM wants.

CdUclK4WEAER_hm.jpg:large
    I wonder if some of these people are actually Trump supporters or anti Trump posing as his supporters acting crazy.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I wonder if some of these people are actually Trump supporters or anti Trump posing as his supporters acting crazy.

Granted what I've read on reddit, there's a lot of people out there posing as Trump supporters and doing crazy things for cameras.

This riot in Chicago is a prime example of what kind of people are on the other side of the fence. Their answer to a peaceful assembly to listen to a republican hopeful say his peace to his supporters is to vandalize their cars and riot in the streets.

So wait, you're a cop and you believe race is the issue, not the fact that these people are violating our immigration laws?

What a mess this country is in...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    A brown? Do you mean a Hispanic? My mother was born in Ciudad Juarez. She is a naturalized citizen. A law-abiding citizen. Don't lump her in with the illegals that think its fine to jump in line in front of those who respect our nation's laws and do things the right way. You have about as much business commenting on "the browns" as you do talking about actual police work.

You can't use the word brown? Ok so your mom was born in Mexico? I'm assuming she probably wasn't brown - "Hispanic" (Hispanic being a made up word by the way, Latino is the preferred word). If she was, she might have passed on that many Latinos from central and South America call themselves "brown." I think it is you, that have no business commenting... as you apparently know nothing about your own culture.... well assuming your mom is actually Mexican. Esta Bien?

Welcome to BrownPride.com! Since.1997 | Powered by Digital Aztlan Studios

Kut (is a black, lol)

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    You can't use the word brown? Ok so your mom was born in Mexico? I'm assuming she probably wasn't brown - "Hispanic" (Hispanic being a made up word by the way, Latino is the preferred word). If she was, she might have passed on that many Latinos from central and South America call themselves "brown." I think it is you, that have no business commenting... as you apparently know nothing about your own culture.... well assuming your mom is actually Mexican. Esta Bien?

Welcome to BrownPride.com! Since.1997 | Powered by Digital Aztlan Studios

Kut (is a black, lol)

My culture? American. Thanks for asking.
    Hyphenated Americans....aren't.

Go peddle your divisive BS somewhere else.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013

Wow.. Just wow.. Brown's ????

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My culture? American. Thanks for asking.
    Hyphenated Americans....aren't.

Go peddle your divisive BS somewhere else.

Hey, don't fault me because you know nothing about your history. If you need some books on some of the basics, let me know. Yo tengo los libros.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Reporter on Fox News is getting all types of grief from some moron student.... lots of profanity on LIVE tv.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom