• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well I don't place much faith in logic and reason in that I don't esteem them over experience.

I live in an experiential world where logic and reason are secondary. :)

Given the last couple of posts. Maybe give it a try? :):

Just kidding. Busting your chops. Whatever that means.

BTW, that’s pretty much what everyone does. Experience is basically what intuition works from. When you take in information your intuition checks against your knowledge of everything (we could also call that experience). If the information agrees with our experience there is a strong bias to accept it. If it does not agree, there is a strong bias to reject it.

Logic and reason is a feature to protect our knowledge of everything from dangerous information being accepted. Of course this theory on how knowledge, intuition, logic and reason work together is based on evolutionary psychology research. So if you think evolution is ********, you will likely believe this theory is too. But, this theory explains why people are very hackable and why advertising works.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well if you don’t want people to believe you will set up a dictatorship, then definitely say you’re out for revenge!
    What I don't get is the reason for Trump posting the results of that word cloud without captioning it.

Is he touting their association with his political plans, namely "revenge" if elected? He certainly doesn't appear to be dispelling it like I said.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    At this point an eye for an eye would go a lot further than people realize.

And it's entirely necessary, so the lessons learned will create a political landscape where people contemplate the consequences of their actions.

Treat everyone who leans to the left with the same respect that the left has shown us for the past decade. I.E. Make sure they can no longer get a job, remove them from social platforms, and make them fearful of ever voicing their opinions publicly. Round up significant voices on the left and put them in solitary confinement without trial for years on end, and call anyone who criticizes it a psychotic alex jones tier conspiracy theorist.

Make sure the media is 24/7 broadcasting that anyone left of center is a threat to democracy and a radical extremist. Wall to wall coverage of any minor disturbance in the democrat party as a brewing wing of terroristic extremism.
    If there is a lesson not beyond the capacity for the left to learn, I think making them live in the world they propose is the best teacher. This has proven itself over and over. Progressive Jews are the latest to be learning this lesson. But timing is a problem. If woke factories crank out indoctrinated activists faster than reality can bitch slap them back to sanity, it’s a lost cause.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What I don't get is the reason for Trump posting the results of that word cloud without captioning it.

Is he touting their association with his political plans if elected? He certainly doesn't appear to be dispelling it like I said.
    Makes me wonder if someone else got his phone. It’s a pretty retarded thing to do. But I’m sure we’ll find out soon how it’s all 4D chess.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If there is a lesson not beyond the capacity for the left to learn, I think making them live in the world they propose is the best teacher. This has proven itself over and over. Progressive Jews are the latest to be learning this lesson. But timing is a problem. If woke factories crank out indoctrinated activists faster than reality can bitch slap them back to sanity, it’s a lost cause.

They never learn from living in the world they seek to create. They create it and migrate to the next place to try again.

The best course of action is the same emotional manipulation used to demonize us for the past few decades being used against them. It's not hard to make a label stick with the media and institutions pushing it. Once they're dehumanized to the point they have done to us, I think the lesson will start settling in.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They never learn from living in the world they seek to create. They create it and migrate to the next place to try again.

The best course of action is the same emotional manipulation used to demonize us for the past few decades being used against them. It's not hard to make a label stick with the media and institutions pushing it. Once they're dehumanized to the point they have done to us, I think the lesson will start settling in.
    That's not true. There have been plenty of examples of blue to red transitions.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Given the last couple of posts. Maybe give it a try? :):

Just kidding. Busting your chops. Whatever that means.

BTW, that’s pretty much what everyone does. Experience is basically what intuition works from. When you take in information your intuition checks against your knowledge of everything (we could also call that experience). If the information agrees with our experience there is a strong bias to accept it. If it does not agree, there is a strong bias to reject it.

Logic and reason is a feature to protect our knowledge of everything from dangerous information being accepted. Of course this theory on how knowledge, intuition, logic and reason work together is based on evolutionary psychology research. So if you think evolution is ********, you will likely believe this theory is too. But, this theory explains why people are very hackable and why advertising works.
    Here is where, I think, you and I differ...and yes I am going to paint a broad generality.

I am certain God exists and adopt a position of agnositicism about a wide variety of other things.

You are agnostic about God and much more certain about a wide variety of other things.

That's my experience so your logic probably won't change my thoughts.

Thats ok though!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

And it's entirely necessary, so the lessons learned will create a political landscape where people contemplate the consequences of their actions.

Treat everyone who leans to the left with the same respect that the left has shown us for the past decade. I.E. Make sure they can no longer get a job, remove them from social platforms, and make them fearful of ever voicing their opinions publicly. Round up significant voices on the left and put them in solitary confinement without trial for years on end, and call anyone who criticizes it a psychotic alex jones tier conspiracy theorist.

Make sure the media is 24/7 broadcasting that anyone left of center is a threat to democracy and a radical extremist. Wall to wall coverage of any minor disturbance in the democrat party as a brewing wing of terroristic extremism.

And this still isn't even 1/10th of getting close to an eye for an eye.
    Trump should openly run with this agenda then now that you propose and see how far it would get him toward being elected.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Here is where, I think, you and I differ...and yes I am going to paint a broad generality.

I am certain God exists and adopt a position of agnositicism about a wide variety of other things.

You are agnostic about God and much more certain about a wide variety of other things.

That's my experience so your logic probably won't change my thoughts.

Thats ok though!
    Okay, but I’m still confused about what the **** we’re talking about. #1411 makes no sense to me. Even after you posted your recap. I did not agree with your characterization of what I was saying. So maybe that explains why I don’t understand it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Okay, but I’m still confused about what the **** we’re talking about. #1411 makes no sense to me. Even after you posted your recap. I did not agree with your characterization of what I was saying. So maybe that explains why I don’t understand it.
    I don't get what you guys are talking about either. Maybe I'm too preoccupied with the other thing to follow.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

And this still isn't even 1/10th of getting close to an eye for an eye.
    Nah. Sounds too much like a dicktater ship. People who broke the law prosecute them. People who have power in the government that shouldn’t, fire them. Members of congress that are corrupt, expose them. That kind of thing. Save the revenge **** for the thugs in street gangs.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    No there were some live streams for CNN channel 18 whatever that is, with a headline “Trump and Ramaswamy makes deal” or to that effect. It’s CNN so it’s likely ********.
    IDK. I've done a search and haven't been able to come up with anything like that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    After the institutions have all been democrat owned?

Maybe 20+ years ago, I can't think of a single recent example.
    Really? It looks to me like Jews are getting eyes wide open by their woke comrades now saying they should die, even though they’re not practicing Jews.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    chalk it up to I am watching bowl games and mixing Perrigrino with Carlos Rossi over a glass full of ice cubes :)

By morning, I may not be able to make heads nor tails out of it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom