• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    chalk it up to I am watching bowl games and mixing Perrigrino with Carlos Rossi over a glass full of ice cubes :)

By morning, I may not be able to make heads nor tails out of it.
    Okay. Calling it a night. I await your confirmation in the morning. :):

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Really? It looks to me like Jews are getting eyes wide open by their woke comrades now saying they should die, even though they’re not practicing Jews.

I don't know, the ADL and other jewish groups are still advocating for the effectual-death of everyone white.

The new "white supremacist" and "far right" label is "anti-semite" these days.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    They never learn from living in the world they seek to create. They create it and migrate to the next place to try again.

The best course of action is the same emotional manipulation used to demonize us for the past few decades being used against them. It's not hard to make a label stick with the media and institutions pushing it. Once they're dehumanized to the point they have done to us, I think the lesson will start settling in.
    There is no one "they".

Just one example/comparison, even in Israel you had "them" at the peace festival and in the kibutzum exhorting for peace, love and togetherness... and got murdered, raped, beheaded and kidnapped for it.

A completely DIFFERENT "they" answered the call from within Israel and around the world voluntarily for the ground war into Gaza.

West Bank settlers are not identical to main-Israel kibutz dwellers.

Which "they" are you talking about? There isn't just one... and I didn't even get into others, orthodox, etc.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    I don't know, the ADL and other jewish groups are still advocating for the effectual-death of everyone white.

The new "white supremacist" and "far right" label is "anti-semite" these days.
    Meh, brought to you by the same folks who now say, get this, "Zionism is anti-semitism"... not anti-Zionism, but Zionism itself is anti-semitic.

You'll pull a muscle trying to make sense of their random word vomit...

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    @jamil and @foszoe ... I was wondering why you went down the CRT rabbit-hole, now I see where that got injected.

Lol, there's a reason I no longer follow the white rabbit down the rabbit hole... predicting he'll drop CfG to throw the conversation into disarray in three, two, one... lol

Now back to discussing why examining the SCHOLARSHIP of a purported SCHOLAR is or isn't elitism. :rolleyes:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's about time for SCOTUS to weigh in. There's a hodgepodge of differing States on this Constitutional issue.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    @jamil and @foszoe ... I was wondering why you went down the CRT rabbit-hole, now I see where that got injected.

Lol, there's a reason I no longer follow the white rabbit down the rabbit hole... predicting he'll drop CfG to throw the conversation into disarray in three, two, one... lol

Now back to discussing why examining the SCHOLARSHIP of a purported SCHOLAR is or isn't elitism. :rolleyes:
    Isn’t elitism. But. At best is just a datapoint. The more datapoints you can put together, the higher the resolution of the image you can see when you view it on the vintage CRT.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Isn’t elitism. But. At best is just a datapoint. The more datapoints you can put together, the higher the resolution of the image you can see when you view it on the vintage CRT.
    Ahhhhh, for the good ole days when a 17” Sony Trinitron monitor was the cat’s meow.

Simpler times.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Trump should openly run with this agenda then now that you propose and see how far it would get him toward being elected.
    Really? It looks to me like Jews are getting eyes wide open by their woke comrades now saying they should die, even though they’re not practicing Jews.
    Revenge, retribution, dictatorship (but only for a day) and stopping the "poisoning of the national blood"... and Trump bragging he came up with it on his own, never read "Mein Kempf".

Real vote-getters in the general election. :rolleyes:

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    It's about time for SCOTUS to weigh in. There's a hodgepodge of differing States on this Constitutional issue.
    Is this another "procedural" decision? Or did they get to the merits?

AFIK, only Colorado issued a decision on the merits (btw, the 3 descenters in Colorado argued they should not hear the case until AFTER the primary). Most states have laws precluding ineligible candidates from appearing on the general election ballot... but not a similar law preventing them on primary ballots. This is what Minnesota and others (as well as the three desenters in CO) ruled, or rejected even considering for the primary, on.

Looks like the Michigan SC did the same, refusing to review the Michigan Appeals court ruling that said:

The court determined that the former president’s spot on the general election ballot was not ripe for consideration.

“It would be improper to decide whether to grant a declaration that Trump is disqualified from holding the office of President of the United States at this time,” the 3-0 opinion reads. “At the moment, the only event about to occur is the presidential primary election.”

All of the states that Trump "won" on this issue? The cases can be re-opened on the merits once he wins the nomination.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Trump is not happy with the NH poll showing Haley within the margin of error.
    Now now..this is no way to talk about a potential running mate that you are reportedly mulling over. :nono:

“Fake New Hampshire poll was released on Birdbrain,” Trump said, referring to Haley. “Just another scam! Ratings challenged FoxNews will play it to the hilt.”

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    While we're on the subject that was previously discussed here.. Trump's on and off pal Tucker Carlson says he would oppose a Trump/Haley ticket.

“I would not only not vote for that ticket, I would advocate against it as strongly as I could,” Carlson said this week during an interview with conservative media personality Tim Pool.

“That’s just poison,” Carlson added, blasting Haley as “not left, but … neoliberal in the darkest, most … nihilistic way” and saying she “has no real popular support.”

Carlson called Haley a “creature of the oligarchs” and said her joining Trump’s campaign “would be reason to oppose the ticket.”

Edit: Btw as a side note I a don't think Tim Pool would describe himself as a "conservative" I believe he considers himself to be more "libertarian/right" leaning.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom