• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    It's reported by the AP based on anonymous sources. Until team Trump officially announces it, I don't see a reason to believe it.
    That’s an article from 2018. It actually happened the next week. Pick a news source.
    They all covered it, this isn’t Ronny D or the deep state.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That’s an article from 2018. It actually happened the next week. Pick a news source.
    Didn't notice the date. It was too prominently displayed to be noticeable. :):

What says the fiercely loyal then?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yeah. it actually was a proposal made by Trump back in 2018 offering a path of citizenship for 1.8 million illegal immigrant DACA "Dreamers" in exchange for some legislative concessions. I think it was tied to funding for border security (wall)

DeSantis brought it up again back in May of "23 in his now defunct campaign run for "24.

Last edited:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    While I voted for him twice and kinda like Trump as POTUS, I'm also kind of disappointed that the Republican Party could not field a viable alternative to him this time around. I've got serious doubts that he will win in the general election, and if he does, I have serious concerns about politics during his second term.

The Democrats and other leftists will not accept his leadership. But would they accept anyone the Republicans could offer? Quite probably not.

Definitely the Media will have a field day... That's probably the part that bothers me the most.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    While I voted for him twice and kinda like Trump as POTUS, I'm also kind of disappointed that the Republican Party could not field a viable alternative to him this time around. I've got serious doubts that he will win in the general election, and if he does, I have serious concerns about politics during his second term.

The Democrats and other leftists will not accept his leadership. But would they accept anyone the Republicans could offer? Quite probably not.

Definitely the Media will have a field day... That's probably the part that bothers me the most.
    It's not that the Republican Party couldn't field viable alternatives. It's that a large segment of republican voters wanted Trump. It didn't help that democrat's strategies to disqualify Trump have proven the streisand is real. So it's Trump. But regardless, they'd have opposed any non-progressive.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    It's not that the Republican Party couldn't field viable alternatives. It's that a large segment of republican voters wanted Trump. It didn't help that democrat's strategies to disqualify Trump have proven the streisand is real. So it's Trump. But regardless, they'd have opposed any non-progressive.
    Is this "streisand" a typo? Not understanding....

Top Bottom