• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    No. Just trying to tell the difference between a Kemp fan and an INGO dawg who is a Kemp fan.
    Well, I think any fan of Kemp is automatically an "INGO dawg" cuz it's a Georgia thing is my guess.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Boy I've noticed lately that the MSM and the Biden keepers sure are trying to flip the script on this cognitive dysfunction stuff by portraying Trump as gaffe prone.

He is nowhere even close to their mumbling, bumbling, stumbling cognitive dysfunctional, kiddie sniffer gaffe machine champion and his incompetent dopey sidekick Kackala who fails miserably when she tries to come off as an intellectual serving up her endless nonsensical word salads. She makes Dan Quayle look like a genius.

At least Trump knows his way around a stage and where to exit without someone having to rescue him. He remembers names unlike Biden "You know the guy." and doesn't refer to the Declaration of Independance as "You know the thing." Trump doesn't trail off and lock up mid-sentence either.

He doesn't trip and fall at the drop of hat or try to shake the hands of an invisible person that only he can see. He also doesn't try to call out dead people. "Where's Jackie?" or encourage wheelchair bound people to stand up. "God love ya man."

All this blows their bull**** narrative attempt to flip the script right out of the water.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Boy I've noticed lately that the MSM and the Biden keepers sure are trying to flip the script on this cognitive dysfunction stuff by portraying Trump as a gaffe machine.

He is nowhere even close to their mumbling, bumbling, stumbling cognitive dysfunctional, kiddie sniffer gaffe machine champion and his incompetent dopey sidekick Kackala who fails miserably when she tries to come off as an intellectual serving up her endless nonsensical word salads. She makes Dan Quayle look like a genius.

At least Trump knows his way around a stage and where to exit without someone having to rescue him. He remembers names unlike Biden "You know the guy." and doesn't refer to the Declaration of Independance as "You know the thing." Trump doesn't trail off and lock up mid-sentence either.

He doesn't trip and fall at the drop of hat or try to shake the hands of an invisible person that only he can see. He also doesn't try to call out dead people. "Where's Jackie?" or encourage wheelchair bound people to stand up. "God love ya man."

All this blows their bull**** narrative attempt to flip the script right out of the water.

I saw a video they posted to X of Trump talking about Nancy Pelosi, and referring to her as Nikki Haley a couple of times. I mean that happens. Not an indicator of cognitive decline. It's not like he does it all the time. Of Trump's issues, cognitive decline does not appear to be one of them.

So. That's all they got? I think given the rich material Biden has amassed of his senior moments, this one's gonna backfire. It's going to draw attention to the disparity in material and severity. At least Trump can pronounce Nikky Haley's name consistently.

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I saw a video they posted to X of Trump talking about Nancy Pelosi, and referring to her as Nikki Haley a couple of times. I mean that happens. Not an indicator of cognitive decline. It's not like he does it all the time. Of Trump's issues, cognitive decline does not appear to be one of them.

So. That's all they got? I think given the rich material Biden has amassed of his senior moments, this one's gonna backfire. It's going to draw attention to the disparity in material and severity. At least Trump can pronounce Nikky Haley's name consistently.
    I've also seen them trying to make an issue of the use of the made-up word "debank" during his speech in New Hampshire. “We’re also going to place strong protections to stop banks and regulators from trying to debank you from your political beliefs."

Last edited:

Old Road Dog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2022
    Gowdy
    Angry Uncle Joe made a ranting speech about Abortion rights the other night, that's all they have left at this point. Two polls I saw said abortion was last on a list of Americans concerns about this race, both at 11%. The Economy, the Border/Immigration & our lack of Global Security were 1,2, & 3, and they can't campaign on their record on those.
    Nikki is "bought & paid for"....
    Uncle Joe is going to suspend his candidacy in May, 2 months before the Democratic National Convention in Chicago & Michelle Obama will be the new candidate, ensuring Barack's 4th Term. They have already been polling major Democratic Donors to gauge their interest for this...

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Angry Uncle Joe made a ranting speech about Abortion rights the other night, that's all they have left at this point. Two polls I saw said abortion was last on a list of Americans concerns about this race, both at 11%. The Economy, the Border/Immigration & our lack of Global Security were 1,2, & 3, and they can't campaign on their record on those.
    Nikki is "bought & paid for"....
    Uncle Joe is going to suspend his candidacy in May, 2 months before the Democratic National Convention in Chicago & Michelle Obama will be the new candidate, ensuring Barack's 4th Term. They have already been polling major Democratic Donors to gauge their interest for this...
    Why would they wait?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    To at least avoid the primary where they must deal with the people?
    It makes no sense. Obama would win anyway. All they would have to do is say Biden is not running for health reasons. It's not like we are talking about someone who isn't popular with the Ds here.
    Primaries are over so they can parachute whoever they want in without exposing them to the voters?
    Same answer. Why would they have to hide Obama?

Top Bottom