• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I want to ask you guys a question, how many of us are there? 10%? 20%? I bet it’s not 30%. Surely he knows how we feel about this. Why does he keep on?

My guess is they focus grouped it and that tested better and raised fewer battles to fight in the media.
    Now, today? I'd bet the % is close to 50%. Back in 2020? Perhaps 10-15%. Wild guess on my part, for sure. You're probably right about testing/polling of his repsonse. Remember, still to this day, regardless of very conflicting data, the approved, allowed, most-accepted and "correct position" is that the vax saved lives and protects people. He's screwed on this issue. His best approach to it might be to shut up.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Now, today? I'd bet the % is close to 50%. Back in 2020? Perhaps 10-15%. Wild guess on my part, for sure. You're probably right about testing/polling of his repsonse. Remember, still to this day, regardless of very conflicting data, the approved, allowed, most-accepted and "correct position" is that the vax saved lives and protects people. He's screwed on this issue. His best approach to it might be to shut up.
    1706029769450.png

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Watching newsmax..they were showing hayleys headquarters and in the background ..of all news channels showing on the big screen tv..IT was CNN..

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm sure hoping Haley get's a solid lesson in loyalty to her base here.

Icing on the cake would be Sununu getting muzzled in shame, from the splash-over. As if that MFer has any shame...

:twocents:

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    In earlier post, one mentioned that Trump is not constitionally-based.

Vivek adds the Constitution/historical element of the exceptionalism of the American Experiment that Trump lacked in the 2016 and 2020 campaigns.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom