• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What common ground is there between people who think Trump went on a damaging campaign of lies and court cases to steal an election then behaved wildly inappropriately and those who adore his every Truth social moment?
    I don’t see a point here.
    If Haley can not get in Haley’s own way with stupid comments on social media accounts and the Civil War, she’ll offer the least treacherous path to victory.

With Haley, you get a side by side of an old geezer who has failed and a younger woman who can appeal to the middle. If winning is your only priority, she is perfect.
    Which is why I don’t just call the whole thing a ridiculous rumor. It could be true, because Trump could actually make that kind of deal. To lengthen her political career beyond a few months would be an injustice though. Better to let that **** die on the vine politically.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If after all of this loyalty bruhaha Trump pics jebly then that is just ****ed up.

There's no way he can even consider picking her now. if he does then that is just double ****ed up. Not gonna happen. Not that I want it to happen either.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Actually, if that's the play, to boost Haley then dump her when she wins the nomination, it would thwart that plan for Trump to pick Haley now. Blackrock would have sunk their dough into her for nothing. She's off the board at that point.

So with DeSantis and Ramaswamy the only ones in play, the nomination is sown for Trump, plus He'd be able to use the neocon **** to attract HKFC's vote. I don't think DeSantis drops out with Haley off the board right away. I think he would hope many of her supporters would go to him. But he'd drop out probably after super Tuesday.

I don't see a reason other than messaging for Ramaswamy to stay in it when Haley is off the board.
    Maybe Trump is behind her 1000 per cent

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Trump was speaking after his caucus victory in Iowa and at one point he introduced former candidate North Dakota Governor Gary Burgum who dropped out of the race earlier on and endorsed Trump.

Trump praised him and said there was nothing wrong with him, he was "perfect" so solid and good that he didn't catch on. perhaps too solid of a guy to gain traction.

I watched some of the debates he participated in, and I have to say I was impressed by what he was saying in the little amount of time that he was called upon. He got right to his point and wasn't interested in wasting what little time he had wallowing in the mud with the other candidates. He made the most of it.

Trump went on to tell him that it's hard to gain traction without some controversy. He said this guy is the most solid guy, no controversy whatsoever. He said that he hopes he can call on him to be part of his administration. A very important part.

Trump thrives on controversy, and he can pull it off. Here's the section of the speech that I cued up to where he talks about Burgum..

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Polls in New Hampshire do not predict Haley faring much better there than she did in Iowa. Trump leads in the Granite State primary by about 14 percentage points over Haley, according to a RealClearPolitics polling average.”

“In Davos, Switzerland, a wealthy investment banking executive and Haley donor told CNBC on Tuesday that he’s now convinced Trump will be the Republican nominee, and go on to defeat President Joe Biden in November.”

“The banker, advisor and lobbyist were granted anonymity to speak freely.

Top Bottom