Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    “If elected the long assault on the Second Amendment will he not ver….”

I’m sure we can expect more of the same if he gets reelected.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Immunity for blatantly illegal :poop:, no.
    What are examples of ”blatantly illegal
    :poop:
    “?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Wow he told you that?
    Next time you talk to him will you get his autograph for me? make it out to Kenny.
    just like every other thread and a lot of different posters , you are speculating what he meant unless he told it to you with his own mouth
    Nope. But I read what he said.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I read it too, still not seeing it
    What does "FULL IMMUNITY" mean to you? Maybe it means something to you than it would to others. Qualified immunity is one thing. Full immunity means (and he's mentioned this elsewhere) he wants to to be immune from any sort of accountability, whether his actions were legal or constitutional or not.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What does "FULL IMMUNITY" mean to you? Maybe it means something to you than it would to others. Qualified immunity is one thing. Full immunity means (and he's mentioned this elsewhere) he wants to to be immune from any sort of accountability, whether his actions were legal or constitutional or not.
    I find this topic fascinating, let’s just go to the outlier, what if the President murders someone? Does it matter who? Did obummer not order the murder of Bin Laden?

In looking at this, it is hard. There is a line to define between the explicit and implied in the constitution. Any weakening of constitutional autonomy results in the means for political enemies to take a president down.

I find few who have spent even a few brain cells studying this and mostly a lot of bluster that even pondering this is stupid because they were taught that no one is above the law but that is not clear.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I find this topic fascinating, let’s just go to the outlier, what if the President murders someone? Does it matter who? Did obummer not order the murder of Bin Laden?

In looking at this, it is hard. There is a line to define between the explicit and implied in the constitution. Any weakening of constitutional autonomy results in the means for political enemies to take a president down.

I find few who have spent even a few brain cells studying this and mostly a lot of bluster that even pondering this is stupid because they were taught that no one is above the law but that is not clear.
    You're take is that the President can murder someone and there is no recourse? I would certainly hope if it was proven while he was in office, that he would be impeached and found guilty. Then he would be tried in a court.

If it was proven after he was out of office, skip to the trial.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not a fan of this myself, but I think it would absolutely draw in voters that otherwise would vote D or not at all. He seems to be something of a crackpot though.
    I think a lot of AF leaning people think of RFK as an ally in a sort of enemy of my enemy sort if way. I agree with him on the things that overlap, but he’s not an AF focused dude. He’s anti-establishment. Which is where most of the overlap comes in. But he is a liberal Democrat at heart. He’s not an ally on guns for example.

Top Bottom