• ...and so much more!
  • HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    You are a one trick pony…
    Baloney. Prime example is her Ted Talk on losing 1 million dollars on a frivolous lawsuit to the TPUSA grifters. She uses all the MAGA lingo to sell it and the people cheer because they don't understand just how dumb she is. Remember, she said she could fake being smart; she just needs to be pretty. Most lawyers follow their clients to UFC fights and prioritize publicity.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    According to the Nielsen company, 4.3 million viewers tuned into the Wednesday night event with Trump, the frontrunner, compared to the 2.6 million who watched DeSantis and Halley, Trump's closest challengers, in a debate during the same primetime slot…

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    According to the Nielsen company, 4.3 million viewers tuned into the Wednesday night event with Trump, the frontrunner, compared to the 2.6 million who watched DeSantis and Halley, Trump's closest challengers, in a debate during the same primetime slot…

Fox always has higher ratings than CNN. Viewers have had opportunities to see multiple debates that Trump opted to skip and spew craziness on Truth instead. Not surprising. 4.3 million people got to see him lie about his ownership of lockdowns.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Baloney. Prime example is her Ted Talk on losing 1 million dollars on a frivolous lawsuit to the TPUSA grifters. She uses all the MAGA lingo to sell it and the people cheer because they don't understand just how dumb she is. Remember, she said she could fake being smart; she just needs to be pretty. Most lawyers follow their clients to UFC fights and prioritize publicity.
    Seems like she would have a sexist issue with someone saying she is pretty but dumb but given the choice she would choose to be pretty because she could fake being smart.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

"I’ll take the mean tweets. I choose Trump."

-Sen. Mike Lee-

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I guess I'll believe it when I see it. Not before. It would go against pretty much everything if she were the choice. Can't imagine stalwart AF Trump supporters being happy with it but would it cause Trump to lose support over it. Probably not since he would still head the ticket. Would love to see them rationalize it though. Trump talks about Vivek and Desantis not being AF. Jebly is definitely not AF and it would be hypocritical if he were to choose her.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He sure sounds very sure of himself.

If this is true, I have to lower my opinion of Trump. Pence should have taught him a lesson about getting into bed with chamber of commerce neocon grifters.

But, I guess we’ll have to wait to see how much of this is true. Trump denied that he has considered her at all for veep. If Trump did make a deal with her, not only is he an idiot, he’s a lying sack of ****.

But, if it doesn’t come about, obviously a nothingburger.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I guess I'll believe it when I see it. Not before. It would go against pretty much everything if she were the choice. Can't imagine stalwart AF Trump supporters being happy with it but would it cause Trump to lose support over it. Probably not since he would still head the ticket. Would love to see them rationalize it though. Trump talks about Vivek not being AF. Jebly is not AF.
    I can see it. If Trump cares more about himself than he cares about the principles he claims, yeah, if he thinks bringing in Haley will get him back in the Whitehouse, I think that would be something within his range of behavior.

Top Bottom