• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Kayleigh McEnany, former Trump WH Press Sec.and supporter responds to speculation of Vivek Ramaswamy being Trump's VP pick. Say's in her opinion it would be a fool's errand to pick a carbon copy of himself. He needs to attract other voters besides the ones in his base that he already has in his back pocket.

She didn't mention anything about Haley being the one to choose. I still can't imagine that he would pick her anyway after all of this nor would I be happy if he did so. I'm on record as being opposed.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    My unsubstantiated and evidence-free speculation on Trump's vp pic.... Noem.
    Yeah could be. Keleigh says it should be someone that can help him unify the party by being able to attract other voters beside the base he already has, The question is can Noem help him in that capacity. Can anybody really. That's another question.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah could be. Keleigh says it should be someone that can help him unify the party by being able to attract other voters beside the base he already has, The question is can Noem help him in that capacity. Can anybody really. That's another question.
    If that’s what it takes. If the only way the never trumpers could vote for Trump is to make the neocon **** VP, we’re in bad shape. She’s part of the problem, and not any of the solution. Maybe the day after inauguration Trump can ask for her resignation.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    If that’s what it takes. If the only way the never trumpers could vote for Trump is to make the neocon **** VP, we’re in bad shape. She’s part of the problem, and not any of the solution. Maybe the day after inauguration Trump can ask for her resignation.
    I concur with your Noem opinion. She is most definitely part of the political machine that is running roughshod over the country. But she checks boxes and is easy to look at.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Some republicans as well, need to grow up. As the head of the largest bank in the US do you think they will listen to him?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I concur with your Noem opinion. She is most definitely part of the political machine that is running roughshod over the country. But she checks boxes and is easy to look at.
    Well. I’m not sure enough about Noam. Lets say I’m skeptical. I was talking about Haley, hence “neocon ****”. But I’m not excluding Noam os one too.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yeah it's an especially bad look if his pick flies in the face of AF principles that he is the leader of.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Also, regarding any talk about Kari Lake being a potential VP pick. Might as well quash that right now. It would be foolish as well to pick her. She's way to amped up on AF and a big turnoff to those that are not necessarily big Trump enthusiasts.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Some republicans as well, need to grow up. As the head of the largest bank in the US do you think they will listen to him?
    Not if they see it as I do, a globalist positioning to kiss the ring ingratiate himself with a Trump administration

I think it indicates more and more influential people think Trump could pull it off

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

RFK? Not that Trump would ask him and not that he would do it. I am just saying that ticket would attract a wide range of voters.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Also, regarding any talk about Kari Lake being a potential VP pick. Might as well quash that right now. It would be foolish as well to pick her. She's way to AF amped up and a big turnoff to those that are not necessarily big Trump enthusiasts.

I heard a couple pundits talking on The Blaze she was stalking Trump a bit too much. So much he basically had to tell her to cool it.

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I heard a couple pundits talking on The Blaze she was stalking Trump a bit too much. So much he basically had to tell her to cool it.
    Yeah I can believe it. Haven't seen her anywhere stumping for Trump on the campaign trail for a while.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Maybe those pundits need to get up to speed before yacking so much. She is such a draw she does her own rallies for Trump…

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    RFK? Not that Trump would ask him and not that he would do it. I am just saying that ticket would attract a wide range of voters.
    Not a fan of this myself, but I think it would absolutely draw in voters that otherwise would vote D or not at all. He seems to be something of a crackpot though.

Top Bottom