• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    That image brings back some high school memories for me. I had a great world history teacher as a freshman. We were studying world history and hit the chapter on ww2. At the very end of the chapter he turned the classroom into a debate. Is it right to require government permission to travel? Did the German government over step requiring papers to travel. Most of course thought they did.

He let the class carry on debating awhile. Then he simply said license and registration please,and went into a rant about requiring a registration for vehicles,but he fully supported requiring a license to drive a car or fly a plane. Later went on to talk about the passport system. Was fairly eye opening at 14 years old. Mind you this at a time we still did the pledge every morning in home room,but school prayer was already gone.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    That image brings back some high school memories for me. I had a great world history teacher as a freshman. We were studying world history and hit the chapter on ww2. At the very end of the chapter he turned the classroom into a debate. Is it right to require government permission to travel? Did the German government over step requiring papers to travel. Most of course thought they did.

He let the class carry on debating awhile. Then he simply said license and registration please,and went into a rant about requiring a registration for vehicles,but he fully supported requiring a license to drive a car or fly a plane. Later went on to talk about the passport system. Was fairly eye opening at 14 years old. Mind you this at a time we still did the pledge every morning in home room,but school prayer was already gone.
    You had a great teacher that got the students to think for themselves, something that's been systematically programmed out of recent generations. I remember pledge of allegiance in the classroom, Fellowship of Christian athletes meeting before high school, and prayers surrounding sporting events.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That’s what Jocko did and said… just comply it’s no big deal to wear a mask. I blew a gasket when I heard him say that… then remembered he has always takin orders from the government. I was military once also but come on man.
    If mask mandates returned, I think I might wear one just as a billboard to write "Omicron ass-****ed your science. I'm only wearing this mask to humor idiots"

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Just got back taking my daughter to the hospital in Wabash for a test.

She signed in and as we were walking by the guy stands up and says here sir, you need this. I thanked him as I took the mask.

Walked over to the waiting area and sat down. Mask was on my lap as daughter went in for the test and I waited. Saw a lot of people wearing them, as it is required for the hospital, but most staff had them around their neck when somewhat out of view.

Nobody said anything to me. Not sure what I would have done if someone had. Doesn't matter now as I am long gone. I put the sheep dropping in the trash when I left.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Just got back taking my daughter to the hospital in Wabash for a test.

She signed in and as we were walking by the guy stands up and says here sir, you need this. I thanked him as I took the mask.

Walked over to the waiting area and sat down. Mask was on my lap as daughter went in for the test and I waited. Saw a lot of people wearing them, as it is required for the hospital, but most staff had them around their neck when somewhat out of view.

Nobody said anything to me. Not sure what I would have done if someone had. Doesn't matter now as I am long gone. I put the sheep dropping in the trash when I left.
    For a virus so deadly shouldn’t the government mandated collection sites for the highly contagious discarded masks so they could be handled as infective medical waste to be properly burned?

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I

If I recall correctly you couldn't donate plasma if you were vaccinated. They would only take it from those that got the Fauchi Flu and recovered
    Correct, but if the antibodies are not effective on the new variants as being reported, donating plasma is not going to help.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Correct, but if the antibodies are not effective on the new variants as being reported, donating plasma is not going to help.
    My point was there's probably not a lot of donors left being as most went along the the clot shot.

Top Bottom